• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 16, 2015

I like how this guy thinks bringing up Driveclub is somehow going to hurt Miles' feelings.

I attacked the Halos! Quick, launch defensive measures!!!!

The mind of a console warrior...sigh.

On a more serious note, the DC/MCC really needs to stop. One works pretty flawlessly right now and has done for a couple of months and one is still so broken that it's no longer featuring at an event because of how broken it is...

There's really no need for anyone to leap to MCCs defence. It's a broken PoS. Citing another game that was also broken at launch doesn't change this fact or in anyway make it acceptable.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I like how this guy thinks bringing up Driveclub is somehow going to hurt Miles' feelings.

I feel bad for Driveclub and The Order as they are more or less only brought up in discussions pertaining to discussing flaws or sales of Microsoft products. Make a thread about the graphics in The Order and you have a thread about Microsoft's Q4 line-up for 2016. Make a thread about the rain effects in Driveclub and you have a thread about how open world racing is next-gen and the ever lingering promise of a PS+ version.

Fun to see Bloodborne doing well and that Tropico 5 actually charted.

Chris1

Thanks. That explains it.

Looking at CEX, they have nearly 2000 copies...seems to be doing a DC where people get it bundled and trade it into CEX not too soon after.

Good riddance. MS should be raked over hot coals for thinking that broken PoS was acceptable to be released.
it's a digital code you get with the bundle so thats not the reason

Top Bottom