• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 2, 2014

Bundy

Banned
http://www.amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye#1
These are the german bestsellers.
Only title in the Top 100 for XBO is Watch Dogs at 69.
nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Loudninja

Yeah it was a good idea to release establish IPs early.

Gives them new life,I imagine InFamous Second son will be the best selling inFamous game.

EA’s FIFA 14 is No.1 yet again this week, marking the eighth time it has topped the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.

It’s the largest number of top spots a single title has claimed since the 10 weeks achieved by Zumba Fitness back in 2011.

The top four remain unchanged with Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Assassin’s Creed IV at two, three and four although last week’s No.5 – Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V, drops four places to ninth. Warner’s LEGO Marvel Super Heroes climbs one spot to claim fifth.

There were week-on-week sales drops for every title in the Top Ten.

The only new entry in this week’s listings is Nintendo’s 3DS title Mario Party: Island Tour in 18th.

The highest place PS4 exclusive is Killzone: Shadow Fall in sixth while Xbox One’s highest exclusive is Forza 5 in 12th..

SmokyDave

My mistake, it's out on the 31st. Silly me....
Eh, I suppose that gives me more time to finish AC4.

Individual charts up.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

PS4 continues to perform extremely well, PS4 FIFA and KZ are the top two.
Anecdote alert: I was in a large supermarket early on Saturday morning with my brother-in-law. He was buying a PS4. The girl behind the counter said they get 'em in one at a time, and they're usually sold within the day. Apparently they have no issue getting hold of XBone stock, but shifting it is another matter.

Bundy

Banned
Anecdote alert: I was in a large supermarket early on Saturday morning with my brother-in-law. He was buying a PS4. The girl behind the counter said they get 'em in one at a time, and they're usually sold within the day. Apparently they have no issue getting hold of XBone stock, but shifting it is another matter.
Well KNACK is the perfect systemseller in in the UK.
This little guy can't be beaten!

liger05

Thanks for the reminder. Don't know why I thought it was out this Friday.

Why hopefully not? Didn't like the new direction the series took?

Didnt play the last game and am very interested but find them charging full price for a game which now cheap on the PC a joke.

I will get it but will wait for the price drop.

SmokyDave

Didnt play the last game and am very interested but find them charging full price for a game which now cheap on the PC a joke.

I will get it but will wait for the price drop.
I don't really get that objection. Why not just buy it on the PC?

Personally I have never played it, and my PS4 will run it far better than my PC will. I see no reason to pay less than full price for it.

Top Bottom