• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 6, 2012

SmokyDave

I have hard time figuring out what were you expecting from the RE:R demo.

Some sort of fun-to-play-in-small-bursts featuring zombies and nice graphics?

Instead I got a console game but with gimped sound, visuals and controls (Oh god the controls!). I would imagine that if I'd followed the game prior to release, I'd have known to expect that, but I didn't.

Oh god, the controls. I'm having flashbacks to walking forward and then trying to turn a little bit without stopping entirely. Ugh.

People have beliefs of what a portable game should be like. PSP games often got trashed for not feeling like a portable game and should have been on consoles.
Pretty much this. I wanted a zingy portable game, not an inferior version of something I could play on my PC / PS3 / 360.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Some sort of fun-to-play-in-small-bursts featuring zombies and nice graphics?

Instead I got a console game but with gimped sound, visuals and controls (Oh god the controls!). I would imagine that if I'd followed the game prior to release, I'd have known to expect that, but I didn't.

Oh god, the controls. I'm having flashbacks to walking forward and then trying to turn a little bit without stopping entirely. Ugh.

But, you praised Shadowgun and Dead Space... :p . Anyway, Capcom did said from the start that this was going to be a console-like experience. I don't know what to tell you about the controls, it controls fine to me.

I believe the game you are describing is RE:M, how much is that retailing for at your place atm?

Pretty much this. I wanted a zingy portable game, not an inferior version of something I could play on my PC / PS3 / 360.
It's actually on par with or better than what I can play on my pc / ps3 / 360 given I personally think its a better game than RE5 and the best RE since 4 and REmake. Obviously not on the same level technologically, but its an amazing game that controls perfectly well with gyro aiming or the CPP. Raid mode is awesome online and off. Your loss man.

SmokyDave

But, you praised Shadowgun and Dead Space... :p .
Shadowgun? That didn't have any movement in it, did it?

Anyway, Capcom did said from the start that this was going to be a console-like experience. I don't know what to tell you about the controls, it controls fine to me.

I believe the game you are describing is RE:M, how much is that retailing for at your place atm?
Yeah, no doubt it was marketed properly and everything, I just wasn't paying attention. I thought that RE:M was the 'console-style' game and RE:R was going to be some sort of 'new' game, designed for the 3DS. It was my mistake. I realised about 5 seconds into the demo that it was Resi-ass Resi.

It's actually on par with or better than what I can play on my pc / ps3 / 360 given I personally think its a better game than RE5 and the best RE since 4 and REmake. Obviously not on the same level technologically, but its an amazing game that controls perfectly well with gyro aiming or the CPP. Raid mode is awesome online and off. Your loss man.
I'd rather replay Dead Space 2 on PC. It really isn't my loss when I simply don't like the game. I'm sure you understand because I'm sure you have games that you dislike too.

But, you praised Shadowgun and Dead Space... :p . Anyway, Capcom did said from the start that this was going to be a console-like experience. I don't know what to tell you about the controls, it controls fine to me.

People should know what to expect from everything talked about the game, but its not going to stop people from being dissapointed. Lot of fans of these types of game franchises get accustomed to them being a console experience and that is what they want. They get their franchise put on a portable and it's basically just something that sets a person off. While Revelations is pretty much what pushed me to finally pick up a 3DS, and I'm enjoying the game, I still feel like I would far prefer the game on a console, as the portable nature of it really offers nothing special, and no reason why it's on a portable over a console. It really if anything feels like a slightly gimped game instead.

Great game, but for those wanting a console experience, it's not going to really win them over.

It is a good game, but really what advantage does it gain being on 3DS? Same game could have been on a console and just been better in general. Look at MGS Peace Walker and PO, which obviously were designed around being a portable with portable specific design features. Revelations doesn't feel like it's really making any type of effort in being a portabe title or really using the hardware its put on for any real specific reason.

Again I think its just fans grow accustomed to the experience on home consoles and feel like the game should have stayed there perhaps?

The game was always going to be a harder sell, being for a more mature audience and one that is not used to playing the series on a portable format.

Miles X

GAMING – ONLINE TIME & POINTS CARDS 2011 (UNITS +71%)

01. XBOX LIVE 2100 MICROSOFT POINTS CARD MICROSOFT
02. Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership Microsoft
03. Call Of Duty Back Ops 1200 Points Microsoft
04. Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Microsoft
05. Xbox Live 800 Microsoft Points Card Microsoft
06. Xbox Live 4200 Microsoft Points Card Microsoft
07. Playstation Network Card (25) Sony Entertainment
08. World Of Warcraft 60 Day Time Card Activision
09. PlayStation Network Card (£20) Sony Entertainment
10. Xbox Live 12 Month Gold & 800 Points Microsoft

GAMING – ONLINE TIME & POINTS CARDS 2011 (REVENUE +47%)

01. XBOX LIVE 2100 MICROSOFT POINTS CARD Microsoft
02. Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Microsoft
03. Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership Microsoft
04. Xbox Live 4200 Month Gold Membership Microsoft
05. Call Of Duty Black Ops 1200 Points Microsoft
06. PlayStation Network Card (£25) Sony Entertainment
07. Xbox Live 12 Month Gold & 800 Points Microsoft
08. Modern Warfare 3 12 Months Live + 2 Free Microsoft
09. Gears Of War 3 Months Gold + 2 Months Microsoft
10. Xbox Live 800 Microsoft Points Card Microsoft

Source: GfK Chart-Track

Sheikh

Banned
as expected ,ps3 dominates EU sales charts sans UK ,where x360 has the edge. However, even on UK charts ,ps3 has 13 games in the list so not bad by any means .

It is a good game, but really what advantage does it gain being on 3DS? Same game could have been on a console and just been better in general. Look at MGS Peace Walker and PO, which obviously were designed around being a portable with portable specific design features. Revelations doesn't feel like it's really making any type of effort in being a portabe title or really using the hardware its put on for any real specific reason.

I disagree... I mean, the advantage is that you can play it on the bus/train, at work on your lunch break, or while you're on the toilet. The episodes feel to me as though they are of a suitable length for handheld play, and they obviously chose to break the story up like that for that reason. Raid mode isn't just online it can be played in local multiplayer, and Streetpass causes unlocks in both Campaign and Raid modes - not something you could implement well on a console version either. There are gimmicks that use the touch screen -- nothing that justifies the game being on 3DS in and of themselves, but they do use the features -- the circuit puzzles, blowtorch segments and
fingerprint readers
... I thought the latter felt quite cool, even if it was a bit silly / pointless!

I disagree... I mean, the advantage is that you can play it on the bus/train, at work on your lunch break, or while you're on the toilet. The episodes feel to me as though they are of a suitable length for handheld play, and they obviously chose to break the story up like that for that reason. Raid mode isn't just online it can be played in local multiplayer, and Streetpass causes unlocks in both Campaign and Raid modes - not something you could implement well on a console version either. There are gimmicks that use the touch screen -- nothing that justifies the game being on 3DS in and of themselves, but they do use the features -- the circuit puzzles, blowtorch segments and
fingerprint readers
... I thought the latter felt quite cool, even if it was a bit silly / pointless!

Well that is of course your preference, but obviously many others don't feel that way, and even many of the reviews have also felt like it would have been better on console. Outside of not being portable, nothing really would have been lost the other way. Though like I said I think it's just that you have a series that has always been on consoles, and a game that feels like a console game on portable turns off many. We've seen it time and time again with other games being put on portables and fans of that franchise not going along with it. The controls are pretty tough as well and people feel like they have to pay extra 20 bucks to get proper controls when the game already costs more than standard portable games... I'm sure that doesn't help. People whined about the controls in RE5, this without the CP attachment can be even more frustrating than that game.

Though playing it on the toilet has been a perk, I give it that.

Rad-

Amalur having over 2:1 ratio for 360 is not that surprising imo. WRPG is like the second most popular genre for 360 userbase. Fable 2 and 3 are both around 4 million sold, Skyrim around 4-5 million, both Fallouts around 3 million, both Mass Effects 2-3 millions etc.

EagleEyes

as expected ,ps3 dominates EU sales charts sans UK ,where x360 has the edge. However, even on UK charts ,ps3 has 13 games in the list so not bad by any means .
While the PS3 leads the 360 in mainland Europe, it certainly doesn't dominate it.

Bruno MB

As an enthusiastic supporter of portable gaming consoles, it saddens me a lot to see that there is no space in the Western market for proposals like Resident Evil: Revelations.

To be fair this is nothing unexpected (last gen we had lots of examples) but it is impossible to not feel some sort of disappointment when the reality manifest itself again.

Well, I'll continue enjoying games like Resident Evil: Revelations while they last :(

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Italy week 5 (XIII-2 charted SO well!):

30 Gennaio - 5 Febbraio

Top 10 console
01. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3, Square Enix)
02. Just Dance 3 (Wii, Ubisoft)
03. Uncharted 3: L'Inganno di Drake (PS3, Sony)
04. Final Fantasy XIII Crystal Edition (PS3, Square Enix)
05. FIFA 12 (PS3, EA)
06. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3, Activision)
07. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3, Konami)
08. Soul Calibur 5 (PS3, Namco)
09. Medal of Honor Limited Edition (PS3, EA)
10. Mario Kart 7 (3DS, Nintendo)

Top 10 PC
01. World of Warcraft pre paid card 2 mesi (Activision)
02. The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff (EA)
03. Football Manager 2012 (SEGA)
04. The Sims 3 (EA)
05. King's Bounty: Crossworlds Premium (FX Interactive)
06. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
07. Battlefield 3 (EA)
08. X-Plane 8 Premium (FX Interactive)
09. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
10. FIFA 12 (EA)

Top 10 Nintendo 3DS
01. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
02. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
03. Resident Evil Revelations (Capcom)
04. Super Pokémon Rumble (Nintendo)
05. Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft)
06. Resident Evil Revelations + Circle Pad Pro (Capcom)
07. Cubic Ninja (Ubisoft)
08. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
09. Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic (505 Games)
10. Sonic Generations (Sega)

Top 10 Nintendo DS
01. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
02. Il Professor Layton e il Richiamo dello Spettro (Nintendo)
03. Mario Kart (Nintendo)
04. Pokémon versione Bianca (Nintendo)
05. Pokémon versione Nera (Nintendo)
06. Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo)
07. Art Academy (Nintendo)
08. Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo)
09. Cars 2 (Disney)
10. Mario Vs Donkey Kong Parapiglia a Miniland (Nintendo)

Top 10 PlayStation 2
01. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
02. FIFA 12 (EA)
03. Black (EA)
04. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Platinum (Rockstar)
05. GTA Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Platinum (Rockstar)
06. Need for Speed: Undercover (EA)
07. Il Padrino (EA)
08. WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 + DVD (THQ)
09. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
10. Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction (D3)

Top 10 PlayStation 3
01. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
02. Uncharted 3: L'Inganno di Drake (Sony)
03. Final Fantasy XIII Crystal Edition (Square Enix)
04. FIFA 12 (EA)
05. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
06. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
07. Soul Calibur V (Namco Bandai)
08. Medal of Honor Limited Edition (EA)
09. The Sims 3 (EA)
10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)

Top 10 PSP
01. Assassin's Creed Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
02. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
03. FIFA 12 (EA)
04. Gran Turismo Essentials (Sony)
05. Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2 Essentials (Namco Bandai)
06. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Rockstar)
07. Cars 2 (Sony)
08. Geronimo Stilton (Sony)
09. Medievil Resurrection Essentials (Sony)
10. Ratchet & Clank L'Altezza non Conta Essentials (Namco Bandai)

Top 10 Wii
01. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
02. Wii Play Motion + Wii Remote Plus (Nintendo)
03. Wii Party (Nintendo)
04. New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
05. Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board (Nintendo)
06. Mario & Sonic ai Giochi Olimpici di Londra 2012 (SEGA)
07. Mario Kart + Wii Wheel (Nintendo)
08. Super Mario Galaxy Selects (Nintendo)
09. Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board Black (Nintendo)
10. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)

Top 10 Xbox 360
01. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
02. FIFA 12 (EA)
03. Soul Calibur V (Namco Bandai)
04. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
05. Final Fantasy XIII Crystal Edition (Square Enix)
06. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Konami)
07. Battlefield 3 (EA)
08. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
09. Kinect Sports: Stagione 2 (Microsoft)
10. Forza MotorSport 4 (Microsoft)

jvm

Gamasutra.
Is there anything for France, Italy, Germany, et al like the UK's retail £ and units reports you can get through MCVUK? Thanks, guys.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
360 version wins :O

WTF

It's probably dead even if you count the limited edition versions... 48% 360, 47% PS3. Last week the split was Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 (54) Xbox 360 (42) not counting those LEs.

A believe a similar thing happened with FF13, so it's not surprising given the UK is much more 360-centric than even the US at times.

Sheikh

Banned
While the PS3 leads the 360 in mainland Europe, it certainly doesn't dominate it.

ps3 outsells x360 by 1.5x or > in most european countries. It has a good lead over x360 in both europe and PAL regions in general except UK/AU etc . If you go to ASIA and middle east for instance it is hard to find an x360 in any store . You can check italian charts above (no x360 game in the top 10), french chart (1 vs 4 ps3 games with the first 3 being ps3 games),danish,german chart will have almost the same exact tale and perhaps any chart of any eu region .

@jvm
i think German ,french and italian charts for 2011 were released like a few days ago by independent sources

ps3 outsells x360 by 1.5x or > in most european countries. It has a good lead over x360 in both europe and PAL regions in general except UK/AU etc . If you go to ASIA and middle east for instance it is hard to find an x360 in any store . You can check italian charts above (no x360 game in the top 10), french chart (1 vs 4 ps3 games with the first 3 being ps3 games),danish,german chart will have almost the same exact tale and perhaps any chart of any eu region .

@jvm
i think German ,french and italian charts for 2011 were released like a few days ago by independent sources
360 hw sales in france and germany actually aren't that bad...software sales are another story entirely.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I don't think I have seen more than one copy of Revelaitons in store at any single time. They really under-delivered on the stock.

BKK

Kenka

What has happenned to RE:R ? Its disappearance at such level is completely unprecedented. Droping from 1st to... epsilon. What.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Only annual reports, aDeSe (Spain) and AESVI (Italy) are probably the most indepth as they also include other markets. None have been released for 2011 yet, but there should be a few released later this month.

Germany
France
Spain
Italy
Nordic (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland)
Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
Austria
Thanks, BKK. You really are great.

I'm interested in January 2012 data for comparison to January 2011. I have UK data and US data, would like to know more. The weekly units/£ updates from UKIE via MCV are really helpful.

I guess I could get Japanese data, but I haven't added that to my rotation of reading yet. If anyone wants to give me a holler (PM), I'd be happy to discuss it briefly.

Sheikh

Banned
Only annual reports, aDeSe (Spain) and AESVI (Italy) are probably the most indepth as they also include other markets. None have been released for 2011 yet, but there should be a few released later this month.

Germany
France
Spain
Italy
Nordic (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland)
Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
Austria

Thanks for the link

as expected a very similiar HW sales for some of those charts (where HW numbers are released) with PS3 and Wii fighting it out for the top spot

Norway:
1) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
2) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (X360)
3) COD: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
4) Rayman Origins (PS3)
5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Nordic Edition (PS3)
6) Battlefield 3 (PS3)
7) FIFA 12 (PS3)
8) Metal Gear Solid Remaster Collection (PS3)
9) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
10) Need for Speed: The Run (PS3)
11) Skate 3 (PS3)
12) WoW 60 Days Game Card (Card)
13) New Super Mario Bros (DS)
14) Assassin's Creed: Revelation (PS3)
15) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
16) The Sims 3 (PC)
17) Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
18) Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii)
19) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC)
20) Metal Gear Solid Remaster Collection (X360)

Finland:
1) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (X360)
2) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
3) WoW 60 Days Game Card (Card)
4) Metal Gear Solid Remaster Collection (PS3)
5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Limited Nordic Edition (PS3)
6) PlayStation Network Card 20 Eur (Card)
7) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC)
8) COD: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
9) Metal Gear Solid Remaster Collection (X360)
10) Battlefield 3 (PC)
11) NHL 12 (PS3)
12) Battlefield 3 (PS3)
13) Angry Birds Classic (PC)
14) Angry Birds Rio (PC)
15) Live 3 Months Gold (Card)
16) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)
17) The Darkness II: Bonus Edition (X360)
18) The Darkness II: Bonus Edition (PS3)
19) Soul Calibur V (PS3)
20) DanceStar Party (PS3)

http://www.gfkhitlist.com/game.aspx

Germany:
1) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)
2) COD: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
3) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
4) FIFA 12 (PS3)
5) Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
6) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (X360)
7) Zumba Fitness (Wii)
8) Mario & Sonic bei den Olympischen Spielen: London (3DS)
9) Just Dance 3 (Wii)
10) Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

http://www.gamona.de/konsolen-charts

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
It is strange to see such a difference between the UK charts and the rest of Europe, I think the 360 user base is 2:1 to PS3 iirc, but you look at the charts like Italy and there isn't even a 360 title in the top 10 and the PS3 out numbers most of the others.

The EU/Pal market as a whole is a strange one.

BKK

Germany
Week 6, 2012

01 (01) [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Koch Media)
02 (04) [PS3] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
03 (NE) [PS3] Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
04 (NE) [PC] Jagged Alliance: Back In Action (NBG)
05 (06) [PS3] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
06 (05) [PC] Star Wars: The Old Republic (Electronic Arts)
07 (08) [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
08 (NE) [PC] Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
09 (09) [PS3] Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception (Sony Computer Entertainment)
10 (NE) [360] Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
11 (02) [360] Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Koch Media Square Enix Europe)
12 (14) [PC] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
13 (12) [WII] Zumba Fitness (NBG)
14 (NE) [3DS] Mario & Sonic bei den Olympischen Spielen: London 2012 (Sega)
15 (15) [PC] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
16 (07) [WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
17 (19) [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
18 (03) [PS3] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ([Classics HD] Konami)
19 (17) [PC] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
20 (18) [PS3] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
21 (10) [PC] Die Sims 3: Traumsuite-Accessoires (Electronic Arts)
22 (22) [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
23 (27) [WII] Mario & Sonic bei den Olympischen Spielen: London 2012 (Sega)
24 (20) [PC] Anno 2070 (Ubisoft)
25 (24) [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
26 (25) [WII] New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
27 (16) [PS3] Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
28 (29) [WII] Go Vacation (Nintendo Namco Bandai Partners)
29 (28) [WII] Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
30 (NE) [3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP (Nintendo Namco Bandai Partners)
31 (21) [360] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
32 (33) [WII] Mario Kart Wii inkl. Lenkrad (Nintendo)
33 (11) [360] Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ([Classics HD] Konami)
34 (13) [PS3] SoulCalibur V (Namco Bandai Partners)
35 (23) [360] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
36 (34) [WII] Wii Party (Nintendo)
37 (30) [360] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
38 (38) [PC] Landwirtschafts-Simulator 2011 (astragon)
39 (31) [PC] Deponia (EuroVideo)
40 (36) [PC] Die Sims 3: Einfach tierisch (Electronic Arts)
41 (43) [PC] Fußball Manager 12 (Electronic Arts)
42 (NE) [PS3] Catherine (Koch Media)
43 (45) [PC] The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion (Take 2 Interactive)
44 (40) [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo)
45 (37) [WII] The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo)
46 (50) [PC] World Of WarCraft: Cataclysm (Activision Blizzard)
47 (52) [WII] Skylanders - Spyro's Adventure - Starter Paket (Activision Blizzard)
48 (41) [PC] Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
49 (44) [PC] Die Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
50 (NE) [PS3] Grand Slam Tennis 2 (Electronic Arts)
51 (42) [PC] World Of Tanks (Koch Media)
52 (39) [PS3] Need For Speed: The Run - Limited Edition (Electronic Arts)
53 (26) [360] Kinect Sports: Season Two (Diverse Distributoren Microsoft)
54 (51) [PS3] Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros. Interactive)
55 (48) [PS3] Der Herr der Ringe: Der Krieg im Norden (Warner Bros. Interactive)
56 (54) [WII] Wii Play: Motion inkl. Wii-RemotePlus (Nintendo)
57 (64) [PC] StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty (Activision Blizzard)
58 (46) [360] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
59 (32) [3DS] Resident Evil: Revelations (Nintendo)
60 (58) [PC] The Stronghold Collection ([Software-Pyramide] ak tronic)
61 (47) [360] Forza Motorsport 4 (Diverse Distributoren Microsoft)
62 (55) [NDS] Professor Layton und der Ruf des Phantoms (Nintendo)
63 (63) [PC] World Of WarCraft: Wrath Of The Lich King (Activision Blizzard)
64 (57) [PC] RAGE (Bethesda Softworks)
65 (53) [PS3] RAGE (Bethesda Softworks)
66 (RE) [PS3] Fallout: New Vegas (Namco Bandai Partners Bethesda Softworks)
67 (82) [PS3] Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
68 (59) [WII] Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
69 (71) [PS3] Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
70 (81) [NDS] Lego Star Wars: Die komplette Saga (NBG)
71 (69) [PC] Skiregion-Simulator 2012 (astragon)
72 (73) [WII] Star Wars - The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Activision Blizzard)
73 (NE) [PS3] The Darkness II (Take 2 Interactive)
74 (74) [PS3] Assassin's Creed II (Ubisoft)
75 (62) [PC] Die Sims 3 + Einfach tierisch (Electronic Arts)
76 (65) [PC] Fallout 3 (dt.) (Rondomedia Bethesda Softworks)
77 (66) [PC] Joan Jade und die Tore von Xibalba (S.A.D.)
78 (35) [360] SoulCalibur V (Namco Bandai Partners)
79 (67) [NDS] Mario Kart DS (Nintendo)
80 (85) [WII] Lego Star Wars: Die komplette Saga (Activision Blizzard)
81 (87) [PC] Assassin's Creed - Director's Cut Edition (Ubisoft)
82 (76) [PS3] Resident Evil 5 ([Software-Pyramide] ak tronic)
83 (78) [PC] Die große Wimmelbild-Box 4 ([Software-Pyramide] ak tronic)
84 (70) [WII] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
85 (NE) [360] Catherine (Koch Media)
86 (94) [NDS] Mario & Sonic bei den Olympischen Winterspielen (Sega)
87 (68) [360] Kinect Sports (Diverse Distributoren Microsoft)
88 (88) [WII] The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo)
89 (91) [WII] We Sing: Deutsche Hits (Flashpoint)
90 (93) [PC] Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
91 (92) [PSP] Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (Ubisoft)
92 (RE) [360] WWE '12 (THQ)
93 (83) [PS3] Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
94 (RE) [PS3] Sonic Generations (Sega)
95 (61) [360] Halo - Combat Evolved Anniversary (Diverse Distributoren Microsoft)
96 (RE) [PC] FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
97 (100) [WII] Wii Sports ([Nintendo Selects] Nintendo)
98 (99) [PC] Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (dt.) (Take 2 Interactive)
99 (RE) [PC] Lego Star Wars: Die komplette Saga ([Software-Pyramide] ak tronic)
100 (90) [PS3] Sports Champions (Sony Computer Entertainment)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
One Piece Half game better than Catherine in Germany wait what.

BKK

Spain
January, 2012

01 (01) [PS3] CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
02 (02) [WII] JUST DANCE 3
03 (04) [PS3] FIFA 12
04 (05) [3DS] MARIO KART 7
05 (07) [WII] WII PARTY
06 (RE) [PS3] PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2012
07 (08) [PS3] UNCHARTED 3: LA TRAICION DE DRAKE
08 (03) [WII] MARIO & SONIC EN LOS JUEGOS OLIMPICOS � LONDON 2012
09 (09) [3DS] SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
10 (06) [PS3] ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS

iceatcs

In my experience the type of people you describe actually have PS3's as a lot of them prefer to play Pro Evo soccer on Sony systems. You see them in Gamestation and CEX all the time.
Not very true. Go out bit more you will see that chavs don't do on sport much.
They fucking love saint row and COD. My dealer is totally chav and still playing first SR.

Indyana

ZZEd5.png

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/revealed-the-real-size-of-the-uk-games-market/091345

BKK

Sweden
Week 6, 2012

01 (01) [PC] World Of Warcraft Game Card (60-Day Pre Paid Gamecard) (Activision Blizzard)
02 (NE) [360] Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
03 (NE) [PS3] Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
04 (NE) [PC] Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning (Electronic Arts)
05 (03) [PC] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
06 (04) [PS3] Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
07 (09) [XBL] Live 3 Month Card (Microsoft)
08 (13) [PSN] Playstation Network Voucher 200 Sek (Sony Computer Ent.)
09 (RE) [PC] World Of Warcraft Wrath Of The Lich King (Activision Blizzard)
10 (14) [PS3] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Activision Blizzard)
11 (05) [PS3] Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
12 (06) [PC] Star Wars The Old Republic (Electronic Arts)
13 (RE) [PC] World Of Warcraft Cataclysm (Activision Blizzard)
14 (02) [PS3] Final Fantasy Xiii-2 Limited Nordic Edition (Square Enix Europe)
15 (RE) [PC] Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
16 (RE) [WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
17 (20) [XBL] Live Points 800 (Microsoft)
18 (07) [360] Fifa 12 (Electronic Arts)
19 (10) [PS3] Soul Calibur V (Namco Bandai Games)
20 (18) [PS3] Nhl 12 (Electronic Arts)

Top Bottom