• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio morgue worker admits to having sex

Only one zombie admits to having sex with Ohio morgue worker.

All the other zombies denied the charges. A police spokesperson has described the incident as 'Laughable', and 'Humourously Depraved'.

Also, I just made a thread which could be considered a parody thread.
Aye sure hope aye dun't got baanned

Also, I do like In Da Club, for the record.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Just walked in on a movie

I like your in da club thread. It was like an opposite of my "looking back at: back that thang up" thread I made a few years ago as a fake homage to the song

My thanks, gentlemen (I presume).

AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Bowing.gif

I have an idea for a rather different type of thread, although it would belong in the gaming section, where they're less tolerant of silly things. Also, it's rather blatantly joking, although I would try to make it seem otherwise and try to somehow incite some serious discussion.

Already created, I believe.

ParodyGAF, if I may... Certainly, we like our foodstuffs, which is a good thing. But we've made three threads based on them. Perhaps we should be a little more... Cautious when making these threads, dearies~

yeah I saw that, I had a nice OP written up too.

nothing wrong with specific food threads, they're better than most OT threads

exhibit A

exhibit B

The lack of Manuels in games today makes me sad

the-fawlty-towers-issue-4.jpg

Also, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy today. And, er, this is rather embarrassing, but it might be my favourite superhero movie alongside Superman 2. I understand all the GAF topics on it, now. I'll refrain from making one, but it's so wonderfully made, it's astounding.

maxcriden

Also, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy today. And, er, this is rather embarrassing, but it might be my favourite superhero movie alongside Superman 2. I understand all the GAF topics on it, now. I'll refrain from making one, but it's so wonderfully made, it's astounding.

Masque pls

I hated it :(

maxcriden

Wha-? Why? It was great fun, made me laugh more than most dedicated comedy movies do, had fantastic characters, Chris Pratt briefly shirtless, an unusually scary villain, and a raccoon!

Nofunallowed.jpg

But seriously, just did not connect with me at all. I used to read and love GOTG when I was into comics. I thought the movie was overly violent, dark and cheesy. Not my thing. (Lee Pace was totally wasted, too.)

Thinking of a new sex technique. I call it the Custard Cream Pie

Haven't Bourbon Biscuited anyone before, what's it like?

Just Jaffa Caked someone, feels good

Rich Tea'd someone, lol

Mc'vitie'd the shit outta some hot chick last night

I have an idea for a thread! Although 3 threads in 2 days is a bit much, so I'll wait a bit. It's politics-related, and I've spent ages typing it up. I'm certain that you lot will appreciate the painstaking effort put into it.

maxcriden

I have an idea for a thread! Although 3 threads in 2 days is a bit much, so I'll wait a bit. It's politics-related, and I've spent ages typing it up. I'm certain that you lot will appreciate the painstaking effort put into it.

Pssh, look at my ridiculous thread history. 3 threads in 2 days is nothing to sweat. Go ahead and post away!

ETA: Also Hannity Colmes Urges

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
As a parody we should make threads for each other even though we are fully capable of making our own threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom