• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Wrestlmania 2000 (N64) Royal Rumble |OT| Prescribin' the Pain (Sunday 10am est)

oti

Banned
Is this that weird "wuhresteling" you Americans watch instead of telenovelas or soap operas?

Sounds like fun. Although the last bit of their PAX panel was a bit too much (American, not the song but in its "heaviness/directness/obviousness") for my European taste.

Can't wait.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll sign Jeff Green to a contract if he's interested. No more drugs though, brother, we do drug tests!

Patryn

Drew and Vinny sighting. Entrants or observers?

Also, Dave Lang stepping up to a guy with a Fuck Dave Lang sign.

Bessy67

lol

BlG2ypcIMAEPoWx.jpg
https://twitter.com/johntdrake/status/455346018708889601/photo/1

pa22word

Come on let's get this party started!

Jeff Green gonna lay the smackdown on all those young candy asses, but I'll still be rooting for alex as a darkhorse.

dejan

Twitch ads are pretty cool. I especially like how when you click "Skip Ad" it just just starts the thing all over again.

styl3s

Is this that weird "wuhresteling" you Americans watch instead of telenovelas or soap operas?

Sounds like fun. Although the last bit of their PAX panel was a bit too much (American, not the song but in its "heaviness/directness/obviousness") for my European taste.

Can't wait.
What do you mean "you' americans? Wrestling is bigger in Japan then it is here. Also mega huge in Mexico.

Top Bottom