• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 3 |OT| The Numbers Keep Coming – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, it is like I thought last week, how the episode was half about Carter tying up loose ends, that I thought that this episode would go that same way for John.

HR is a terrifying threat, finally realized. Almost too much, because it certainly seems like the entire NYPD is bad.

Tamanon

Banned
Dammit Harold let her help!

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JOHN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lonestar

jeeeeez, this is Past Breaking Bad intense. All these feels, I can't hold them.

It's gonna end up all up to whatever Harold's doing....

WE NEED ANOTHER HAROLD BATMAN MOMENT...

Tamanon

Banned
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

ZenaxPure

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hiofiofhiofiofhiofio
fihiofiofhioiof
jiofjiof

Nobility

Banned
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i4eGmjBlDUOde.gif

THE PHONE...I CAN'T BREATHE!!!

Leeness

I found the ending playing on a different channel though my episode doesn't start for a bit.

My heart hurts. My heart fucking hurts.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow... that last part. Wow.

If previous episodes didn't prove
anyone can die
, that certainly did.

Lonestar

I kind of speculated it'd be her, as she was a warm heart that was connected to everyone, and her death would cause a whole bunch of reactive plots.

John's going to kill a lot of people.

ALL OF THE PEOPLE.

Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen this yet:

What really got into me at this episode's conclusion is that her death was done in a pretty dumb way, it doesn't feel right at all. Like f me how many time goes by since HR's dismantle and they REALLY can't find Simmons? This is some top level bullsh*t. Carter didn't have to die at all, just write her off, make she quit police force to focus on her son, travel with him to live somewhere else I DON'T KNOW, just don't do it like it had no meaning.

It all sounded like the writers gone "Hey this was an awesome episode and all, but we forgot to kill someone at the end like we promised!" "Lets just have this guy shoot them randomly at the end, fixed."

She didn't deserve to go this way, but hey, maybe they will ressurrect her at the begining of next episode! Showing her in a coma in a hospital bed. (not gonna happen)

I'm so pissed off right now.

Tamanon

Banned
What was the deal with the phone? Im sensitive to sound and that completely took me out o the moment

The phone rings whenever there's a new number for Finch. The machine had Carter's number come up. I was thinking it would stop when she died, but guess it kept going for dramatic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom