• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena Gamechariot Videos!

Venfayth

Boy, I sure hope you can turn Rise off

You can turn the commentators off in the Persona games haha.

Then again, if they get Laura Bailey to voice her again, I'm not sure I'd mind. Depends on how loud she is compared to the game.

Emitan

You can turn the commentators off in the Persona games haha.

Then again, if they get Laura Bailey to voice her again, I'm not sure I'd mind. Depends on how loud she is compared to the game.

I wish Laura Bailey would do every character

Astra

I really don't like fighting games, but I want to get this. I probably will, then regret it when I suck horribly at it.

I wish Laura Bailey would do every character

I love her adult female voice, such as Lust from FMA, but I'm not a big fan of her young teenage girl voice, such as Marta from from Symphonia 2. Her Rise voice is less abrasive, but I could take it or leave it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've been looking on youtube. So far this is it guys. I'll check in about an hour or so later and see if there's more...

matmanx1

And here's one Japanese game where I would be very happy to only have the English voice actors. Persona 4 has me spoiled as most all of the vocal performances in that game were very, very good and I'm used to those characters now.

I'm a little bit disappointed in the animation quality. I know Arc System Works has never really done fantastic animation but I was hoping for it nonetheless. The characters look great against the backgrounds (just like BlazBlue) but when they start moving it looks choppy. Oh well. My complete Persona geekery will pretty much require me to pick this one up despite my complaints.

Elixist

I cant stand the sfx in these games anymore its just annoying to me ears! Which sucks cause i do dig these classic style fighters :( .

Apollyon

Neo Member
Gotta say, P4A is looking and sounding pretty good in those videos. I'll be keeping an eye on this from now on.

Gameplay looks great and I'm glad to hear Reach Out To The Truth has been remixed for one of the stages. I have to say so far that Yukiko seems to have one of the least interesting movesets which is a shame - at least Kanji looks absolutely brutal though.

Teddie looks like he could be pretty fun, and Kanji looks quite strong. It's only day 1 though, so that could change later, as usual for grapplers.

Is there any footage of Yosuke or Akihiko yet? Also, has anyone played through arcade mode to see if there are bosses or just "boss" versions of the characters?

Toski

I just learned this game does not have 360, half circle, or dp motions.

I can understand lowering the execution barrier by getting rid of the 360, half circle, pretzel, & masochistic SNK motions; but the lack of the shoryuken motion makes me sad.

Top Bottom