• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Persona 4, Vol. 2" and "Golden 2 Persona 4" appear in resume [Red Herring]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

I'm probably gonna get shit for this but it amazes me that people want even more P3 or P4. P3 has FES, P3P, and a movie. P4 has Golden, a fighting game, an anime, and I think it also has a movie. What more do you want people? A brand new Persona game on current or next-gen is what we should be hoping for.

Golden 2 could likely be a extended port for PS3/360

The other (Vol) a multiplat for next gen consoles?
Broadening their userbase?
Either way it just means poor vita
:(

cafemomo

I'm probably gonna get shit for this but it amazes me that people want even more P3 or P4. P3 has FES, P3P, and a movie. P4 has Golden, a fighting game, an anime, and I think it also has a movie. What more do you want people? A brand new Persona game on current or next-gen is what we should be hoping for.

muh chee-ay
muh waifus

If they do P4-2, mostly new characters. Bring back some old ones, but I don't want to visit Inaba again lol. A new setting please.

The obvious thing to do would be to have most of the old cast of P3 and P4 around, but in supporting, non leading roles and have them be older. Give the Arena treatment that the cast of 3 got to the cast of 4, and have your MC and their friends be the new people. Like Raiden and Snake in MGS2.

Hell, I can think of a great character to fill that role, even.

Nanako
'd be perfect.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Stop with Persona 4, please. Make a Persona 5. :(

kadotsu

Banned
I don't want a P4-2, the original game had enough closure. I don't want the characters to be Final Fantasy X-2ed. I didn't wait six years for a fan service package.

Rnr1224

i really dont know what to think of this. id love for more Persona 4 as it was amazing but i really want Atlus to go with another set of characters. we will see what happens soon!

DiamondDogs

Neo Member
I'm hoping this is Persona 4 Golden on the PS3. I'm really trying to get into the series but I can't play games on a handheld anymore.

kadotsu

Banned
Why would they do that when both Persona 3 and Persona 4 are easy money?

Persona 4 is done IMO. All character arcs wrapped up. Persona 4 Arena already entered Evangelion Movie level territory of bullshit. Getting any character development out of these characters is like pressing blood from a stone.

I want a new setting and new characters. P4 was great because you got to know the characters. This would be the case with a sequel. I hope SegaAtlus has at least a shred of artistic integrity left and won't go for the cynical cash grab.

Atolm

Honestly Golden was disappointing, all the new content was just filler and fanservice that added nothing to the overall plot or characters. And the storyline for Arena was...ew, better not to talk much about that.

So if this is more P4 I think I'm out unless there are huge changes.

Tamanon

Banned
Can I finally nail Margaret

dNVqq1Y.jpg

The nerve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom