• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Cornbread78

They're from PV2, which was included on a bluray with Dancing All Night

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vbo65

Sweet, Thank you!

I don't think we're allowed to hotlink images of P5 here, so people who want to go in blind can do so :/

No problem, I removed them just in case. Thanks for the heads up.

It's probably all content from either PV01 or PV02, just google them (although PV02 isn't uploaded officially)

Hey Kenji! TY, the link posted above was right on target. I hope this is released 12/29 and my in-laws get me another GS gift card for XMas, so I can grab this right away, lol.

Sophia

Is this gonna be a spoiler? I'm playing P3 for the first time. Gonna wait for you to anwser before I click.

It's just an image of the Tartarus boss. I made sure to pick an image that wasn't a spoiler. However soon it will also be an image of despair and fear burned into your head. Enjoy!

Dammit I'll be at University when the thing starts, and it takes about an hour to get home too. ;__; I'll have to rely on Twitter until I get home then. Thanks for doing what you always do Mystic!

FluxWaveZ

No one's noted it (because it was obvious), but that Persona 5 game page confirms that Persona 5 will be present specifically at the Persona Special Stage event and the live PSC event afterwards (presumably where they'll be talking about what was revealed at the previous event).

There'll be a lot of nothing preceding that, heh. Still, I'll make a thread as I did last time. These are fun, even if they're mostly pointless until the end.

No one's noted it (because it was obvious), but that Persona 5 game page confirms that Persona 5 will be present specifically at the Persona Special Stage event and the live PSC event afterwards (presumably where they'll be talking about what was revealed at the previous event).

There'll be a lot of nothing preceding that, heh. Still, I'll make a thread as I did last time. These are fun, even if they're mostly pointless until the end.

Well, a whole lot of nothing at TGS. But that "Hunt the Phantoms" promotion (or whatever it's called) starts on the 17th right? So their might be stuff relating to that both on stream and, more likely, just leaked online.

Really? I thought TGS didn't start until ~9 hours from now.

It doesn't, I was just responding to what Flux said about the P5 TGS page saying that P5 will just be at the Persona Special Stage and aftershow. Unless I read that wrong, my understanding is that there won't be anything P5 related on the TGS show floor until the Persona Special Stage. I was pointing out that there might be P5 stuff from around the country.

I don't think Flux was saying that, but Persona 5 will 100% definitely have showfloor presence, even if it's just a booth without being playable. It's on the map I posted a page or two back.

1 and 2 are structured much more traditionally than 3 and 4. They still have the modern setting, charecter focus and themes that you'd expect from Persona, but they are older games which is made apparent when you play them.

The PSN ports are fine. P1P is far superior to the PSX one, especially when it comes to localisation, and Innocent Sin portable is the only way to play it in English anyway, at least without resorting to fan translations.

Setsu00

Are Persona 1/2/Innocent Sin on PSN good ports? How different are they from 3/4?

The main differences are the pacing of the plot, the battle system and the lack of S.Links if you ask me. P1, P2IS and P2EP tend to have way better pacing than P3 and P4. Story continues all the time and you don't have to wait for specific dates like in the later games as there is no calender system.

I've yet to play any of them.

You should. One of the best things to come out of the vita. Brilliant games. Both. I have yet to play AE.

Gameplay is abysmal, story and characters are superb

It basically comes down to whether you can handle playing through the game

Yeah, I don't think I'm up fot that. Once I'm done with P3FES I might just "watch" a playthrough of P2 or just take a break until P5.

Xjq0YDs.jpg
Poor guy is gonna be out of a job in a few days.

I don't think Teddie is going anywhere, as I fully expect this stream to announce more P4 spinoffs
P4 is old news, P5 is the new hotness in town.
I hope that's the mentality Atlus picks up :)

Top Bottom