• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Dance Revealed [Trailer]

tumblr_ou31b6255p1qlv9bto1_540.jpg

I used to get irritated about the trend, then Hashino said it's out of respect for not messing with the stuff Satomi Tadashi wrote, and now I respect it.

It'd be like if the guy who took over Wheel of Time started a new series with them. Or something.

So basically, P3 could technically be considered a "soft-reboot" of the franchise?

So basically, P3 could technically be considered a "soft-reboot" of the franchise?

It more or less is. There's a chance they might look at persona 2 since hashino left the team but who knows. Still can't get over how nostalgic p3 trailer made me with the great remix of burn my dreads.

Opa-Pa

I've listened to the bit of P5D's opening in the trailer a couple of times and it's really grown on me. Sounds awesome and very reminiscent of the game's style, can't wait to hear the whole soundtrack.

I used to get irritated about the trend, then Hashino said it's out of respect for not messing with the stuff Satomi Tadashi wrote, and now I respect it.

It'd be like if the guy who took over Wheel of Time started a new series with them. Or something.

I've always seen wanting P Studio to touch Tadashi's work as some sort of monkey paw wish anyway, so I'm kind of fine with it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
i just want to see koromaru dance

They should bring the P2 cast back.

You dont need to bring back the guy with the cool shades from the end if thats the problem.

Top Bottom