• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Dance Revealed [Trailer]

0775f6ac5519c0b56723fd71e913e43e85ba.jpg

Persona Dance turns out to be Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night, two new titles that succeed the Vita Persona spinoff title Persona 4 Dancing All Night. They were announced at the Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 event.

Platforms: PS4, Vita
Release: Spring 2018

Trailers
Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night
Persona 5 Dancing Star Night

Edit: I jumped the gun on this, sorry folks! Trailer has not been uploaded yet, since Atlustube has not updated with the videos yet. Should go up shortly at the end of the event.

Edit 2: Trailers are now up. Go see Aigis do the airplane.

Zhao_Yun

Trailers are unavailable for me.

Hopefully they are better than P4DAN. Wasn't bad, but as a rhythm game it felt much weaker than for example Project Diva.

fuck p3 mc so stylish now i remember why i take videogame influence in my fashion irl lmao

FUCK MINATO/MAKOTO'S SHOES ARE SO FUCKIN HEAT HOLY SHIT

budpikmin

Are these two separate games? I'm buying either way, I loved DAN.
The trailers won't play for me though. Maybe because I'm in the UK?

So they're splitting it into two games, ala. Idolmaster: Must Songs Red/Blue. Well, I guess that is better as then 3 and 5 both get proper representation. I hope to god it's not all remixes this time though, Persona 5 doesn't deserve its soundtrack being turned into dubstep.

Not just one but two games. Going all in I see. People mock Dancing All Night, but it must have brought in some respectable revenue.

Hexa

Awesome!
I hope we get P4 Dance on PS4 as well.
Throw it in a collection with Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and I'll buy it for $60.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Interested to see if they're doing anything interesting with P3 MC or if its just set during the games events somehow.

Top Bottom