• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Dance Revealed [Trailer]

Semajer

DGOJ6REVoAAYy3w.jpg:large

P3 HERO
died for this!? How are these games going to fit into the overall story?

Flarin

Not just one but two games. Going all in I see. People mock Dancing All Night, but it must have brought in some respectable revenue.

I LOVED Dancing All Night. The story stuff was awful, but the actual gameplay and remixes were so good. Day 1 on P5 Dancing.

Fuuck yeah, assuming the Vita versions are properly optimized I'll be getting them on there. And here I was thinking that Danganronpa V3 would be my last Vita game ever :)

Plum

Ehhh, not really hyped for this. P4: DAN had a story mode with more dialogue than War and Peace and I don't think P5's soundtrack lends itself well to remixes. Also don't like having to choose between portable and home but that's going into "port begging" territory.

Hektor

Eh, I hope there's a way to combine the two games so you don't have to swap discs around if you go physical and want to jump between songs.

Not that I believe it will be possible tho

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Dance to such hits as

Beneath the mask
Beneath the mask rainy version
Beneath the mask instrumental

I loved P4:DAN despite it's flaws so getting a followup with songs from both P3 and P5 is fantastic news. Hopefully they addressed some of the flaws with that first game.

Top Bottom