• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

FluxWaveZ

A few reads lists seem to have him leaning town, but what do we think of Verelios?

There are two things that stand out to me right now:

1. TheExodu5 reads lists. List #1 and List #2. It's mainly about the first one, where 3 of his reads are supposed Townies: FluxWaveZ, Verelios and Ty4on. Ty4on was obviously town-aligned. For Flux, he downgrades me to "slight scum" in his second read list. Still maintains townie for Verelios.

Taking into consideration the possibility that TheExodu5 was trying to hide at least one scum member among his initial "positive reads," Verelios would be the one standing out.

2. His last minute vote. I dunno. Not much to say about this, other than the fact that Verelios had only voted for one person during the entire day phase (StarSketch), and that his only other vote was a super last minute one. Doesn't seem too preoccupied when it comes to voting intent, at the very least.

Setting aside style for now.

I think we have at least one more scum on the machina vote. A lot of people look bad here. Exo and mach tied 2-2. Mach breaks toward exo. Star leaps in to tie it up. PK breaks toward exo, vanguard leaps in to tie it back. Fran breaks toward mach, hyper begins fucking with everyone, pushing the mach lead into an exo lead, and then style comes in to tie it back up. Lots of reactionary, lots of suspicious people. Star, fran, style come out looking worst. I lean toward scum Star here. Her play has been light and while Exo had to give lipservice to her inactivity since he was chasing it, i never felt like she was a target for him. Both seemed to excuse each other whenever there was an opportunity. That said, we still have style here not doing himself any favors.

We could have scum on the exodu5 vote as well. Most likely would be me (it isn't), machina himself, hyper, or flux. I don't think PK because he broke an early tie toward exodu5 and left it there, which would not be in scum's interest. Machina next least because he's actually pretty early on that train. Catching heat and deflecting onto a scum buddy at that stage would be strange. Exo and mach both only had two votes. PK was still at least tied. Flux tried to break out toward PK, which actually gives me townie feeling. I don't think mach is scum and so scum flux could have broke that way instead of waffling around and then bussing. But then, if there are already a few scum there, the bus might seem more appealing. That said, flux breaks the last tie. I could theoretically have been caught on some manufactured shade. Hyper was openly preferring the mach lynch and could as easily have been caught in the actual results of pushing people into votes. I feel decent about everyone though, would lean toward scum flux if I had to choose one.

The PK vote. Vote wise, PK is technically a contender during these shenanigans. He actually has the lead until mach jumps onto exo. Plop and natiko both sit on him, keeping him quasi viable even at the end. I think one of these two is likely scum.

I agree with this, in the case that exmachina64 is town. There's a good chance there's at least one more scum among that tally. Those who still had a vote on him at the end of the day were:

1. TheExodu5
2. StarSketch
3. II-Vanguard-II
4. franconp
5. Style

Verelios

Just got back from a Thanksgiving dinner, so may as well participate while the food's digesting.
A few reads lists seem to have him leaning town, but what do we think of Verelios?
Happy Holidays Flux, I don't remember stating my feelings on the past days happenings but since it's a good opportunity I'll do so now.
There are two things that stand out to me right now:

1. TheExodu5 reads lists. List #1 and List #2. It's mainly about the first one, where 3 of his reads are supposed Townies: FluxWaveZ, Verelios and Ty4on. Ty4on was obviously town-aligned. For Flux, he downgrades me to "slight scum" in his second read list. Still maintains townie for Verelios.

Taking into consideration the possibility that TheExodu5 was trying to hide at least one scum member among his initial "positive reads," Verelios would be the one standing out.
It's possible, I'd rather think scum would follow a general trend in voting that's as blasé as possible. Nothing I could say would refute the possibility though.
=FluxWaveZ]2. His last minute vote. I dunno. Not much to say about this, other than the fact that Verelios had only voted for one person during the entire day phase (StarSketch), and that his only other vote was a super last minute one. Doesn't seem too preoccupied when it comes to voting intent, at the very least.
Okay, so yesterday I made a mistake in judgement. I won't deny being hesitant to vote for TheExodu5, because I was. For one, I dislike being pressured into a thunder dome scenario, and secondly I didn't find so much off about Exmachina and TheExodu5 that I'd lynch them, but the people on Exmachina(Style and SS) worried me more than anyone on TheExodu5, so I was slightly suspicious by association of TheExodu5. However I really had an inkling suspicion that some conspiracy was afoot when vote switching started going on, not to mention I really didn't want to throw Exodu5 under the bus for something that had nothing do with him. I will say this though, I was absolutely not going to vote Exmachina, being on the same ballot as those guys was impossible and I'm not remotely sorry for that.

I agree with this, in the case that exmachina64 is town. There's a good chance there's at least one more scum among that tally. Those who still had a vote on him at the end of the day were:

1. TheExodu5
2. StarSketch
3. II-Vanguard-II
4. franconp
5. Style
Ya'll know my stance on this.

I lean toward scum Star here. Her play has been light and while Exo had to give lipservice to her inactivity since he was chasing it, i never felt like she was a target for him. Both seemed to excuse each other whenever there was an opportunity. That said, we still have style here not doing himself any favors.
I'm with you on this. I didn't read much into her pre-game post but it really feels she's trying to hide while posting just enough so she doesn't get called on it, i also don't remember her contributing much day 1.

We don't even know if Ty was killed from an investigation. Maybe he was NK. That's why we should lynch Style this round. Style said that Ty wasn't a choice to save. So if Style flips town reviver we know that Ty investigated someone. If Style flips scum why would he lie about Ty not being an option to save. Maybe scum can perform a double kill every 2 nights (Overwatch had this) or something like that. Maybe Sorian was killed by a neutral serial killer and scum killed Ty and they are trying to cover their kill to not give hints.

Lynching Style would give us the chance to know a little better what happened last night.
Ty was a weak cop it's much more likely that he died investigating scum rather than having a third party killing him and it had to be a third party because scum hit Sorian and i'm 100% on that. Sorian was one of the best players(minus his weird problem with my RNG vote) it would make sense they NK him, so until we have more info it's best to assume that Ty died investigating scum.

Ok, it doesn't take too much thinking since I already did a lot of thinking on Verelios earlier:

I found him possible suspect for a similar reason, but the one major thing that makes me think he's town is that while he was hesitant to vote TheExodu5, he also made no moves to save him.

Had he vote for exmachina64, there would be no tie for flux to be pressured into voting on (unless I decided to create another tie by voting TheExodu5). I feel confident that if I had done that, Sorian might have even unvoted or voted for exmachina64 specifically to prevent the tie possibility, as he said he would

That's the deciding factor for me. What makes bussing risky isn't just that you vote to kill a teammate, but that you're also hurting their chance of being saved. Verelios would look MUCH more suspect for me had he voted on exmachina64, but as it stands I believe what he said

franconp

Ty was a weak cop it's much more likely that he died investigating scum rather than having a third party killing him and it had to be a third party because scum hit Sorian and i'm 100% on that. Sorian was one of the best players(minus his weird problem with my RNG vote) it would make sense they NK him, so until we have more info it's best to assume that Ty died investigating scum.

If Style isn't lying he said that "when there are 2 night kill he will choose between them" (not literal, I don't want to look for that post). So it seems that either shadows, a neutral or someone on town has a killing ability, can be one-shot, several shots or everynight, we don't know.

I don't see some townie with a killing ability killing either Sorian or Ty. I don't too sure about a neutral, it depends of his objetive. A second scum most likely would do it.

Occam's razor is that Ty investigated a scum, but if Style flips scum he could easily be lying about everything.

style (2)
plop 997
exmachina64 1160

starsketch (1)
flatearthpandas 1121

franconp (1)
hyperactivity 1149

Day Ends:

blu_1480194000.png

Majority is 9

I check how it's going 5 minutes before leaving work and there is a tie??? Hell no.

Vote: Exmachina64

I have an hour commute so I will check after days end. Don't fuck this up.

i'm sorry but you're my only other read for now no matter how slight. i have no other substantial reads yet to go on.
Vote: exmachina64
[/QUOTE]

Just woke up.

Vote: Exmachina64

Exodus made some really good points and, yeah that's pretty scummy looking.

Is there a short list of people I should post my reads on?

Looking back at the non-TheExodu5, non-Style votes on exmachina from yesterday:

Of these three, vanguard was the only one that seemed to be in the thread at that time. Both Starsketch's and franconp's votes feel like they could have just woken up, been told in the scum thread that one of their buddies was in trouble, and were asked to go in the thread and help save him

franconp

Of these three, vanguard was the only one that seemed to be in the thread at that time. Both Starsketch's and franconp's votes feel like they could have just woken up, been told in the scum thread that one of their buddies was in trouble, and were asked to go in the thread and help save him[/QUOTE]

Except the part were I put that I was leaving work. And that I would be in the subway returning home. And that I have post every day at the SAME time when I reached home after work. Just look before at around the phase end from the previously days, except wednesday that I have class and it's clóset from work (which I have already said too). Unless you think I was going for the long con it's clear that I wasn't lying.

Of these three, vanguard was the only one that seemed to be in the thread at that time. Both Starsketch's and franconp's votes feel like they could have just woken up, been told in the scum thread that one of their buddies was in trouble, and were asked to go in the thread and help save him

Except the part were I put that I was leaving work. And that I would be in the subway returning home. And that I have post every day at the SAME time when I reached home after work. Just look before at around the phase end from the previously days, except wednesday that I have class and it's clóset from work (which I have already said too). Unless you think I was going for the long con it's clear that I wasn't lying.

Where do I say you are lying?

That can all be true, and it could still mean you were leaving work, and in the subway returning home, and you quickly checked a scum thread, and scummates are freaking out , and say that it's currently TheExodu5 vs exmachina64, so when you pop in you vote that way

That you only had the time to briefly pop-in is the assumption I made in that statement, I never implied you or sketch weren't just catching up with the thread

franconp

Where do I say you are lying?

That can all be true, and it could still mean you were leaving work, and in the subway returning home, and you quickly checked a scum thread, and scummates are freaking out , and say that it's currently TheExodu5 vs exmachina64, so when you pop in you vote that way

That you only had the time to briefly pop-in is the assumption I made in that statement, I never implied you or sketch weren't just catching up with the thread

And why would I cast a vote being scum to break a tie? I could just no vote, hide in the sidelines and don't look suspicious. At that point the voting could go either way.

franconp

Because you or sketch or vanguard don't want your buddy to die? Would rather not risk it?

Half an hour before deadline? 5 minutes before deadline I can see it, but half an hour it's a lot of time at day's end in mafia.

I changed my vote to break a tie and voted to the one I found more suspicious.

franconp

Yeah, thanks for that.

I found more suspicious your omgus and roleclaim thing that exodus "bus" and unify votes thing. I also voted on the fly and at work so I could read my notes or reread the thread. It was all by memory and guts.

Neither of you were my main suspect last day.

Natiko

Banned
Because you or sketch or vanguard don't want your buddy to die? Would rather not risk it?
I just don't buy this logic. He didn't vote last second, he didn't save anyone, etc. You're acting like he made this big calculated move, yet AFTER he made this post you made a long post about why you were suspect of exmachina64. You cast votes on him as well. These two things do not match up well and you've still never given a good explanation as to why your opinions being wrong deserve no scrutiny yet someone else is deserving of being lynched for it.

franconp, you're making a crucial mistake here

It doesn't matter that you're justifying your vote now. That's all after the fact. The fact is, you voted for exmachina64, and at that time you did it it was in the context of you stepping in the thread and going one way instead of the other

Nothing you say to justify your vote now can be taken past its face value, yet you've been ridiculously defensive all throughout today, to where it's heightened my scum read of you even more. Given that scum are likely in disarray, especially if style ends up being scum, franconp being overly defensive will look even worse to me

Half an hour before deadline? 5 minutes before deadline I can see it, but half an hour it's a lot of time at day's end in mafia.

I changed my vote to break a tie and voted to the one I found more suspicious.

Dude, if you were scum, and you weren't lying about not being able to be there for most of the last hour, how would you vote 5 minutes before deadline?

In addition, why would you want to possibly let the situation with a scummate escalate to where they were still on the coals 5 minutes before the deadline? If you could try and influence the general direction away, why wouldn't you?

I just don't buy this logic. He didn't vote last second, he didn't save anyone, etc. You're acting like he made this big calculated move, yet AFTER he made this post you made a long post about why you were suspect of exmachina64. You cast votes on him as well. These two things do not match up well and you've still never given a good explanation as to why your opinions being wrong deserve no scrutiny yet someone else is deserving of being lynched for it.

I'm not acting like he made a big calculated move

If I believe franconp is scum, I honestly would suspect he made a semi-panicked move, sort of like:

Scene: scum chat in disarray
"Exodu5 is freaking out, other scum mates there are worrying about lnch, they're all a little tense, know they need to play end of day out well

franconp/sketch comes in, asks what has been going on

Gets a response, obviously should act to try and save theexodu5"

It looks worse because he didn't give alot of reasoning or anything, but I'm acting on the sole fact that he voted in a way to possibly let a scum get away scot free. You can't deny that. I could say similar about flux, but flux helped a scum die, and verelios didn't act to save a scum, so it's irrelevant so far as I'm concerned.

This is inherently the burden of voting against a scum lynch wagon, and especially breaking a tie in the other direction. You can argue fair or not fair, but at the end of the day someone who made a more suspicious vote is going to have to have had more justification for said vote, and even if franconp or sketch had voted with a 50 page justification for why they believed exmachina64 was scum over theexodu5, I still would trust flux for his tiebreaker (which was barely justified asides from breaking the tie) more.

It's not supposed to be fair, it's the burden of screwing up yesterday, whether he's town or scum

I forget if natiko or plop made this point, I think it was natiko though.

Yes, I said the reason I suspected franconp for his aggressiveness was similar to why I suspected FEP and flux. But since then, FEP (some of his later posts + his vote) and flux (being the actual tiebreaker) have made moves to seriously ail me of my doubts about them despite my feeling about their earlier posts.

Franconp has either kept neutral or made my suspicions worse, both with his posts since then, his votes, or his posts since I've more openly aired my suspicion of him

FluxWaveZ

That's the deciding factor for me. What makes bussing risky isn't just that you vote to kill a teammate, but that you're also hurting their chance of being saved. Verelios would look MUCH more suspect for me had he voted on exmachina64, but as it stands I believe what he said

Yeah, that makes sense. It'd be pretty passive behavior to have for a scum teammate who was about to get lynched. Though, it also doesn't really feel like TheExodu5 had a perceptible amount of help from his buddies.

Both Starsketch's and franconp's votes feel like they could have just woken up, been told in the scum thread that one of their buddies was in trouble, and were asked to go in the thread and help save him

Good point. StarSketch has been sketchy to me, in particular, this whole game. I guess a lot because of the pre-game stuff, but I can't say there's anything after it started that has strengthened my trust in her.

I'll say I'm actually not convinced Style is scum. I guess it's because of what someone previously posted (Sorian or Hyperactivity) about being "too scum to be scum." Everything he has done since the start of the game has basically been a red flag. It's why I thought about the fact that he actively wants to be lynched.

Could just be a crazy townie. Or he is, in fact, a Shadow. Either way, I approve of him getting lynched, if only for the information we'll be getting from it. Everything that he's said today to me is complete noise; I don't see much value in thinking much about it until we see his flip.

Natiko

Banned
I'm not acting like he made a big calculated move

If I believe franconp is scum, I honestly would suspect he made a semi-panicked move, sort of like:

Scene: scum chat in disarray
"Exodu5 is freaking out, other scum mates there are worrying about lnch, they're all a little tense, know they need to play end of day out well

franconp/sketch comes in, asks what has been going on

Gets a response, obviously should act to try and save theexodu5"

It looks worse because he didn't give alot of reasoning or anything, but I'm acting on the sole fact that he voted in a way to possibly let a scum get away scot free. You can't deny that. I could say similar about flux, but flux helped a scum die, and verelios didn't act to save a scum, so it's irrelevant so far as I'm concerned.

This is inherently the burden of voting against a scum lynch wagon, and especially breaking a tie in the other direction. You can argue fair or not fair, but at the end of the day someone who made a more suspicious vote is going to have to have had more justification for said vote, and even if franconp or sketch had voted with a 50 page justification for why they believed exmachina64 was scum over theexodu5, I still would trust flux for his tiebreaker (which was barely justified asides from breaking the tie) more.

It's not supposed to be fair, it's the burden of screwing up yesterday, whether he's town or scum
He voted for a person you actively suspected, giving a detailed analysis as to why. A person you cast votes for as well. I just don't see how he looks any more suspicious than you. You weren't the reason TheExodu5 got lynched. You pushing for exmachina64 could just as easily of tipped the scales towards an exmachina lynch. Why should you not be held accountable when your last second TheExodu5 lynch was effectively meaningless by the time you settled on it?

Maybe franconp is scum but you're going to need to make a more compelling argument first. As is it just sounds like you pushing for another person that could flip town like you pushed for exmachina64 before flip flopping a few times.

Natiko

Banned
I'll say I'm actually not convinced Style is scum. I guess it's because of what someone previously posted (Sorian or Hyperactivity) about being "too scum to be scum." Everything he has done since the start of the game has basically been a red flag. It's why I thought about the fact that he actively wants to be lynched.

Could just be a crazy townie. Or he is, in fact, a Shadow. Either way, I approve of him getting lynched, if only for the information we'll be getting from it. Everything that he's said today to me is complete noise; I don't see much value in thinking much about it until we see his flip.
I still suspect he's neutral and that's why he chose to save himself. Even so I think he's worth lynching. His one shot kill could be harmful to us.

franconp

Nothing you say to justify your vote now can be taken past its face value, yet you've been ridiculously defensive all throughout today, to where it's heightened my scum read of you even more. Given that scum are likely in disarray, especially if style ends up being scum, franconp being overly defensive will look even worse to me

I have been answering your points, even when you have been lying you ass off. I'm not as agressive as day 1 because I already know who I will vote this phase. I think Style is our best bet, so I don't need any more info. Also people aren't being very participative this phase, I don't know if it's thanksgiving or what, but there isn't a lot to talk about except me.

You are talking as if Exodus was a sure scum. Both Exodus and Exmachina where both equally suspicious last phase, that's why the voting was so close. There weren't any clue of one of them being a lot more scummy than the other. We are talking day 1 here and you want to make it look as it was day 7 and we had a lot of reads and voting paterns to make a choice.

I'm not as agressive as day 1 because I already know who I will vote this phase. I think Style is our best bet, so I don't need any more info. Also people aren't being very participative this phase, I don't know if it's thanksgiving or what, but there isn't a lot to talk about except me.

This is part of the problem. This contentedness is not doing town any favors. Basically just checking out through the whole phase. Let's say Style does flip scum. The game isn't over. We still have to find a few more and we've wasted days of all of our time not really trying. If people aren't going to participate, I'd rather we just hammer style in now and let Thanksgiving holiday inactivity be scum's problem in the night phase. This is why scum killed sorian. It's possible he had some sick reads, but they killed him to kill town discussion.

But really, I'd like to continue scum hunting. If style flips town, I think we can expect either Star or fran to be scum. Which one do you think? (General question, obviously you, fran, would say star). I think star.

Further, I am also pretty sure we have scum in either plop or natico. Which one? Plop gives me slightly scummier vibes but it's just vibes. A little overeager to jump on early day lynch with no discussion. A little too much posthumous praise for sorian.

This is worse than d1 here. No one except style is feeling pressure and he numbed to it yesterday.

franconp

This is part of the problem. This contentedness is not doing town any favors. Basically just checking out through the whole phase. Let's say Style does flip scum. The game isn't over. We still have to find a few more and we've wasted days of all of our time not really trying. If people aren't going to participate, I'd rather we just hammer style in now and let Thanksgiving holiday inactivity be scum's problem in the night phase. This is why scum killed sorian. It's possible he had some sick reads, but they killed him to kill town discussion.

All you say is true but what can we do? People aren't too interested to participate because the lynching has already been decided. Most of them are playing it safe. I'm just taking notes for inactivity and coasting.

But really, I'd like to continue scum hunting. If style flips town, I think we can expect either Star or fran to be scum. Which one do you think? (General question, obviously you, fran, would say star). I think star.

If Style flips scum I would go after Vanguard. Sorian linked the 3 of them together and he is dead. Also he was one of the targets that Sorian gave Ty.

Further, I am also pretty sure we have scum in either plop or natico. Which one? Plop gives me slightly scummier vibes but it's just vibes. A little overeager to jump on early day lynch with no discussion. A little too much posthumous praise for sorian.

This is worse than d1 here. No one except style is feeling pressure and he numbed to it yesterday.

I am not too sure on either. Plop seems so focused on lynching Style that he isn't adressing any other issue. I could see a scum Plop trying to link himself with Sorian to pass as town, but he isn't to high on my scum list. Natico I still don't know, he keeps been a null read for me.

Natiko

Banned
If Star is scum I can't decide if her pre-game post was really dumb or really smart. I still am not seeing scum in franconp, even after trying to see Hyper's point. I still standby my analysis earlier of BB, Vanguard, and Hyper as scum. The whole thing just feels off. There's a lot of people that simply vanished or have posted nothing of substance.

As for plop I don't have any reason to suspect he's scum and I know I'm not.

If Style wasn't a factor I think I would be voting for BlackBuzzard. He seemed suspect early, has been connected to TheExodu5, and hasn't really done anything to alleviate my concerns. It would also give some insight into Hyper who I'm not going to make my primary lynch target because of the three (him, Vanguard, and BB) Hyper would be the worst loss to town if he wasn't scum.

4/10 I redo day 1 and I have the tiebreaker I vote theexodu5

6/10 I redo day 1 and I have the tiebreaker I vote exmachina64

What national and franconp fail to understand is that this is entirely irrelevant when analyzing the vote yesterday. Unlike me and other townies, scum have the benefit of knowing theexodu5 is scum, and as such any deriving about what scum would do has to assume that they would be aware that one of their buddies who s in trouble

I'm not saying it was obvious that theexodu5 is scum, but I'm saying that those that chose wrong yesterday have to live and address the simple irrefutable fact that even if they are town, they nearly helped scum live.

This isn't really difficult to understand. Bringing up my own suspicion of exmachina64 or how obvious it was that theexodu5 was scum is entirely irrelevant, and useless to the conversation

...Now hang on just a second.

You guys are jumping on someone who has hinted she has a power role.Yep, I'm clarifying it now.

I hope scum's happy.

Honestly, though, Town's probably better off without me so -shrug-

Welp star, keep quiet about anything else

I felt you were tiwn, but I've been too lazy this entire day to go back and find franconp's posts that made me feel he was scummy and your posts that made me feel you were townie

That was also entirely unnecessary, style was always going to be today's lynch

Sigh

Natiko

Banned
Yeah, not sure why you claimed. Style is a dead man walking. It would take a monstrous fuck up from scum for anyone but Style to be lynched today. Probably why so many people are quiet.

FluxWaveZ

...Now hang on just a second.

You guys are jumping on someone who has hinted she has a power role.Yep, I'm clarifying it now.

I hope scum's happy.

Well if you're going to say you have a power role, could you tell us what it is? Or would that be detrimental to Town?

Yeah, PR fishing and everything, but does it really matter at this point?

Welp star, keep quiet about anything else

Eh.

Well, bigger fish to fry on D2, I guess. And it'll get suspicious later on if StarSketch is still alive, so fine.

Natiko

Banned
4/10 I redo day 1 and I have the tiebreaker I vote theexodu5

6/10 I redo day 1 and I have the tiebreaker I vote exmachina64

What national and franconp fail to understand is that this is entirely irrelevant when analyzing the vote yesterday. Unlike me and other townies, scum have the benefit of knowing theexodu5 is scum, and as such any deriving about what scum would do has to assume that they would be aware that one of their buddies who s in trouble

I'm not saying it was obvious that theexodu5 is scum, but I'm saying that those that chose wrong yesterday have to live and address the simple irrefutable fact that even if they are town, they nearly helped scum live.

This isn't really difficult to understand. Bringing up my own suspicion of exmachina64 or how obvious it was that theexodu5 was scum is entirely irrelevant, and useless to the conversation
I think your argument only makes sense for a present and active player. Your actions are far more peculiar to me as someone that was present for the entire time at the end than someone who made a gut call before having to be away from the game again. You yourself have admitted you were leaving exmachina. Had Flux not tipped the scales towards TheExodu5 and instead voted for exmachina then you would have followed suit. You were never going to cause a no lynch at the last second. It makes your vote entirely meaningless because all you were ever going to do was copy a vote at the end to ensure it wasn't a tie.

Like I said, sure franconp could be scum but so could a fuck ton of people still and your argument for why he should be one of our top suspects is just too flimsy and based on happenstance for me to put any weight behind it.

Natiko

Banned
Alrighty then, here we go

Maybe you guys will stop ragging on me if I point everything out specifically, I think I'm in the mood to do this now XD
Not sure if this is partially directed at me, but I hope you understand I'm not just trying to shit on your opinion. I genuinely just don't see it as convincing so far. Maybe that's my inexperience talking, but I don't want to just roll over and take your opinion as fact when it deviates so much from what my intuition has said.

Not sure if this is partially directed at me, but I hope you understand I'm not just trying to shit on your opinion. I genuinely just don't see it as convincing so far. Maybe that's my inexperience talking, but I don't want to just roll over and take your opinion as fact when it deviates so much from what my intuition has said.

nah, I haven't been pulling up the examples of franconp's posts that were bothering me

Natiko

Banned

Well if you're going to say you have a power role, could you tell us what it is? Or would that be detrimental to Town?

For now, yes.

I'll have to claim at one point with it, though.
Am I the only one that doesn't quite follow this? Unless your first post is sarcastic or you mean that we're better off without you because of our suspicions of you distracting us from actual scum.. I dunno. I suspect you meant so you aren't a distraction. I can't see how having a power role would be harmful to us.

FluxWaveZ

Am I the only one that doesn't quite follow this? Unless your first post is sarcastic or you mean that we're better off without you because of our suspicions of you distracting us from actual scum.. I dunno. I suspect you meant so you aren't a distraction. I can't see how having a power role would be harmful to us.

No, what we're talking about is if her outright telling us her power role would be detrimental to us or not. The fact of the matter is is that she's currently implied that she has one. Despite this, it still might not be best to state what the power actually does because, obviously, Shadows could form a strategy with that knowledge.

I asked because there are also powers with which it probably wouldn't matter if scum knew what it did or not.

So you're suiciding?

>.>;

<.<;

I took some breaths and I'm less uh... volatile now.

I thought this was asking if me revealing fully would be detrimental. Have a feeling if I did Scum'd be more likely to target me.

I've had enough experiences where I've soft claimed and survived because of my playstyle being suspicious enough that scum leaves me alone.\

No one's probably going to believe me, but it is what it is at this point.

Top Bottom