• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta and Information Thread [Open Beta Live Now]

ezodagrom

haikira

heard to purchase anything, with cash, you need to get around kanji captchas? Curious if there's anyone who doesn't speak/read japanese, who has a way around it?

Not in any rush to splash out right away. But i'd like to know in advance, that if i want to, i can.

heard to purchase anything, with cash, you need to get around kanji captchas? Curious if there's anyone who doesn't speak/read japanese, who has a way around it?

Not in any rush to splash out right away. But i'd like to know in advance, that if i want to, i can.

It's only a Katakana Captcha, this page will help out with it:
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm

On the good side, I can say that at least in Canada AC is purchasable with a gift card. :)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Any word on if the language patch team has made any progress getting around the game guard stuff to get a new patch out? I haven't really kept up on this, but it would be really useful. Thanks in advance!!

Any word on if the language patch team has made any progress getting around the game guard stuff to get a new patch out? I haven't really kept up on this, but it would be really useful. Thanks in advance!!

GameGuard was never the problem. It was the encryption method used in the data files.

GameGuard is so bad at performing its namesake function that it might as well not be there.

ezodagrom

The guy that is trying to make the translation patch said that it either works or it doesn't work, there's no in-between, so while it isn't ready, there will be no progress reports.

Nokiri

Neo Member
question: anyone knows a good gaming mouse that plays well w pso2
im abit outdated w gaming controller/keyboards/mouses since i mustly play on consoles
and w pso2 i like the keyboard and mouse and im using my wacom intous 4 mouse and it gets abit anoying since w the tablet has limit where it goes.

question: anyone knows a good gaming mouse that plays well w pso2
im abit outdated w gaming controller/keyboards/mouses since i mustly play on consoles
and w pso2 i like the keyboard and mouse and im using my wacom intous 4 mouse and it gets abit anoying since w the tablet has limit where it goes.

I personally use a Logitech G9x. It doesn't have fifty million buttons like some other mice on the market but it works great for gaming and general use.

Nishastra

Banned
This game doesn't even really need that many buttons except perhaps on a Force who wants to be able to cast everything they have at a moment's notice.

I haven't used any of the extra buttons on my mouse in this so far, at all.

Though... now that I say that, I want to buy that new Logitech G600 with the 12 side buttons just for the sake of being dumb with a Force :p

This game doesn't even really need that many buttons except perhaps on a Force who wants to be able to cast everything they have at a moment's notice.

Though... now that I say that, I want to buy that new Logitech G600 with the 12 side buttons just for the sake of being dumb with a Force :p

That's what numbers 1-0 on the keyboard are for.

Nokiri

Neo Member
I personally use a Logitech G9x. It doesn't have fifty million buttons like some other mice on the market but it works great for gaming and general use.

Im gona buy this one then i kinda like the info on it and looks compact on videos.

yea but kinda tried asking in general i also play ffxiv the mouse starcreator kinda looks pritty and compact. im also a force in pso2 w. and sorry for my english

Do I need to reinstall to play the normal game?

Also, was there a character limit on the beta and if there was will that carry over to the real game? I made a character on there and then I couldn't figure out how to make another or delete the one I had made. It could have just been me not being able to read Japanese though.

canocha

Do I need to reinstall to play the normal game?

Also, was there a character limit on the beta and if there was will that carry over to the real game? I made a character on there and then I couldn't figure out how to make another or delete the one I had made. It could have just been me not being able to read Japanese though.

Select your character and instead of pressing the first option (to play) press CTRL and the second option. It will delete your character.

I think you need to pay to open character slots... i might be wrong.

Top Bottom