• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
rmqrtk.jpg

33f6ji9.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Medalion said:
Jailbait amputee with bestiality... they went for the trifecta.

Haven't seen that word in a while, made me think of Crackdown.

Houston3000 said:
Socially Awkward Penguin overload... my favorites.

Houston3000's Penguin meme posts

Sorry for the big pics, better than posting dozens of JPGs :lol

I think you posted two that I created XD

UFRA

Read through the Socially Awkward Penguin section and didn't see my favorite one of all time, so I had to post it:

Socially-Awkward-Penguin-FALL-DOWN-FLIGHT-OF-STAIRS-IN-PUBLIC-PRETEND-TO-LAUGH-IT-OFF-BUT-INSIDE-YOU.jpg

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
UFRA said:
Read through the Socially Awkward Penguin section and didn't see my favorite one of all time, so I had to post it:

Socially-Awkward-Penguin-FALL-DOWN-FLIGHT-OF-STAIRS-IN-PUBLIC-PRETEND-TO-LAUGH-IT-OFF-BUT-INSIDE-YOU.jpg
Oh man, do I hate when that happens!! I've gotten pretty used to it, though, hahaha!!

Truant

Someone make a rage comic where the guy turns off the hot water instead of turning off the shower. I did that today and I made that exact face during the time before I realized that the icy water would be hitting my body in two seconds.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Metroid Killer said:
I don't get the photobucket one... unless there really was image...

JJB.jpg

How can you not see it? The needle on the odometer looks like a hummingbird drinking from a feeder (the red part of the odometer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom