• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Lunchbox said:
15i4wep.jpg
shit, is that supposed to be a MAN? Buy some more comfortably fitting jeans, dude, your future children will thank you for it!

doomed1 said:
shit, is that supposed to be a MAN? Buy some more comfortably fitting jeans, dude, your future children will thank you for it!
he probably feels man enough not to be worried about what others think of him

i would never ever wear this

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Always-honest said:
he probably feels man enough not to be worried about what others think of him

i would never ever wear this
well yeah, but DAMN, WHY? Those jeans make my junk tingle in fear. I don't know how any man could feel PHYSICALLY comfortable in those jeans. socially, I couldn't care less...

Tons of people wear those jeans, and they have for years. Look at cowboys, they wear 'em. Not to mention, they do fit better the more you are used to them.

doomed1 said:
well yeah, but DAMN, WHY? Those jeans make my junk tingle in fear. I don't know how any man could feel PHYSICALLY comfortable in those jeans. socially, I couldn't care less...
yeah, that can't be good for sperm quality

stilgar

doomed1 said:

What children? Do you really think there are no physical consequences?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
allegate said:
:lol you replied while I was fixing what I said. I work in Portland but haven't seen him yet.
I live off W. Burnside and see him riding along there. Though I have not seen him for a few months now.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Lunchbox said:

Looks like every other guy in downtown Portland, OR. I have such a love/hate relationship with this town. So many 'hipsters.' Is that what they're called?

MyFaceIsOnFire said:
Looks like every other guy in downtown Portland, OR. I have such a love/hate relationship with this town. So many 'hipsters.' Is that what they're called?

That guy is trying way too hard. I don't think he could try any harder, so I have to give him credit for effort at least. What's with the tape on his shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom