• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Horse and beaver pictures :lol :lol :lol

1423.jpg

from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o5_W6hn9k

EL Beefo

OJdaKiller said:
That guy is trying way too hard. I don't think he could try any harder, so I have to give him credit for effort at least. What's with the tape on his shirt?

He's wearing a retro Mickey shirt, but at the same time crossed it out with tape. This shows that not only is he anti-current fashion by wearing a retro shirt, but he is also anti-retro. To top it off, he is even used tape because he is anti-permanent marker. He's basically as cool/anti-cool as it gets.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
:lol I can't believe I remembered that Pokemon's name.

EL Beefo said:
He's wearing a retro Mickey shirt, but at the same time crossed it out with tape. This shows that not only is he anti-current fashion by wearing a retro shirt, but he is also anti-retro. To top it off, he is even used tape because he is anti-permanent marker. He's basically as cool/anti-cool as it gets.

He is definitely as cool/anti-cool as can be, but unfortunately can't pull off the "I'm not trying" aspect for shit. But thanks for the explaination though, it did put his outfit into some sort of bizarre context....

So continue with another question about his outfit....What's with the giant purple bib? I've seen those before. Is he just really proactive about his messy eating that he wears a bib all day or is it some sort of political statement....Like solidarity with Afghanis or something like that? Or is it just a lame popular style of scarf? Thanks in advance.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
OJdaKiller said:
That guy is trying way too hard. I don't think he could try any harder, so I have to give him credit for effort at least. What's with the tape on his shirt?

This. There's actually stylish (though not for me) and cool hipster, and there's wanker hipster. This guy is the latter. Its hipster vomit.

the_sun.png

Obligatory bad guy: This operation is sheer foolishness, and it's not happening on my watch! Mainly because I can't figure out how to adjust the time.

GloveSlap

EatChildren said:
This. There's actually stylish (though not for me) and cool hipster, and there's wanker hipster. This guy is the latter. Its hipster vomit.
I actually thought the style was alright when it first started, think Seth Cohen in The OC. Some people just took it way too far and turned themselves into a parody.

G.O.O.

Tenkai Star said:
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/the_sun.png[/IMG
[I]Obligatory bad guy: This operation is sheer foolishness, and it's not happening on my watch! Mainly because I can't figure out how to adjust the time.[/I][/QUOTE]
[i]Sunshine[/i] has already been made.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I don't see anything in the first gif. :( Some frames seems to be cut, but other than that, i don't see it.

Bisnic said:
I don't see anything in the first gif. :( Some frames seems to be cut, but other than that, i don't see it.

Look at both images as if they were happening at the same time. The ball he kicks knocks the ice cream into that guy's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom