• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for apparent reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Truant said:
Someone make a rage comic where the guy turns off the hot water instead of turning off the shower. I did that today and I made that exact face during the time before I realized that the icy water would be hitting my body in two seconds.
Cold_Shower-FFFFFFFFFF.png

G.O.O.

worldrunover said:
Someone make the thread "Retarded memes that don't make you laugh for apparent reasons" so we can get them all out of this thread.
Had the idea of a "ITT, we kill memes" where memes would be overused in bad ways so that no one would find them funny afterwards.

AkuMifune

Banned
G.O.O. said:
Had the idea of a "ITT, we kill memes" where memes would be overused in bad ways so that no one would find them funny afterwards.

I'd say do it, but knowing GAF it would backfire and there'd be 100 more pages of people recycling the same overus

G.O.O.

AkuMifune said:
I'd say do it, but knowing GAF it would backfire and there'd be 100 more pages of people recycling the same overus
I probably will, I don't get most of the Ducreux pics and it's getting on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom