• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

image.php

What a great visual metaphor for the my life.

The pole-vaulter represents the student.
The high hurdle represents earning your degree.
The way up represents your university education.
The way down represents the real world.
The pole represents student loans, which help you get over the hurdle, and then...

goldensun

What a great visual metaphor for the my life.

The pole-vaulter represents the student.
The high hurdle represents earning your degree.
The way up represents your university education.
The way down represents the real world.
The pole represents student loans, which help you get over the hurdle, and then...
That's just.. beautiful. Poetry even. It's a metaphor for so many people's lives. I salute you sir.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I am mesmerised by this gif. I'm so happy he got it right <(^_^<)

I am a bit weirded out by that dude. He is a fat bearded man, who for some reason has some kind of fame in the reddit/4chan/whatevs-scene for sitting in his chair and making faces. I'll have to admit I like the sunglasses gifs but I am not exactly sure why he is a self-contained meme. maybe i am just missing something

I am a bit weirded out by that dude. He is a fat bearded man, who for some reason has some kind of fame in the reddit/4chan/whatevs-scene for sitting in his chair and making faces. I'll have to admit I like the sunglasses gifs but I am not exactly sure why he is a self-contained meme. maybe i am just missing something

I'm pretty sure he reviews movies on a regular basis, Like a podcast..

He's not a meme, he's just a dude on the internet who's making entertaining gifs. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he has some sort of day job, lol. You're not missing anything, you just aren't finding it funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom