• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
PVWeU.jpg

cfexl.jpg

This is going to take forever...

Zeppu

I know it's not a funny pic per se but one of you guys will find it immediately for me.

It's a comic about a guy telling a girl how she only dates jerks and how he'd treat her well and shit and then she replies with a wall of text about nice guys are boring.

He's not a meme, he's just a dude on the internet who's making entertaining gifs. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he has some sort of day job, lol. You're not missing anything, you just aren't finding it funny :p

I read something once, I'm pretty sure on the guy's own website, that explained that he has some sort of disorder where he has very little energy and is confined to his bed like 95% of the time. He said it takes a lot out of him just making his GIFs.

RevDM

Banned
Am I the only one who heats pizza in the microwave then pops it in the toaster oven to make it crispy? What man owns an iron and a hairdryer?

RevDM

Banned
Looks like he's in a hotel room with no microwave or oven, so he's making do.

Hotel will bring you a microwave to your room if you ask for it.

There was this video/thread some time ago on how to heat up a pizza: Use a pan.

Seems like a pointless way to dirty up a frying pan. 30 seconds in microwave (turn on the toaster oven before you put in the microwave) then directly into the toaster oven for 1 minute. Hot crispy pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom