• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Facism

That feel, am I right, over 30s gaf?
t1Bjdat.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I made a shirt design once that said “DVDA just you, me, and 3 of my friends”. It had the woman bathroom stick figure in between 4 males ones. Two on each side.
I should make another one of those.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That feel, am I right, over 30s gaf?
t1Bjdat.jpg

Hey man, saw this yesterday and it's so fucking true lol.

Today when taking a walk this image popped up and I started thinking about which pain points he would see on me, then I thought about a stand up bit by someone (Seinfeld?) where he was making fun of the way painkiller medicine was using this orange ball as a visualization of pain or something.. Awesome how the mind works..

Anyways good pic will save lol 🙌

Last edited:

Kev Kev

He loves refrigerators.

Lol this guy is based in central FL, where I live. I grew up watching these commercials. They did tons of them, they were always weird and funny,l. after years they had turned really self aware and meta, and he just understood his role as the zany Chinese man marketing thing and would be screaming “I LOVE APPLIANCES!” 😂 they started introducing new characters like his daughter and another lady who always wore a plaid dress and a knee brace. It was just bizarre, but at the same time they knew what they were doing by being purposefully whacky and weird. It was smart I guess, in a way.

man what a trip. seeing that brought back lots of memories

here’s some of them. There were so many more tho… like, hours worth, tens of hours maybe

Last edited:

Irobot82

Lol this guy is based in central FL, where I live. I grew up watching these commercials. They did tons of them, they were always weird and funny,l. after years they had turned really self aware and meta, and he just understood his role as the zany Chinese man marketing thing and would be screaming “I LOVE APPLIANCES!” 😂 they started introducing new characters like his daughter and another lady who always wore a plaid dress and a knee brace. It was just bizarre, but at the same time they knew what they were doing by being purposefully whacky and weird. It was smart I guess, in a way.

man what a trip. seeing that brought back lots of memories

here’s some of them. There were so many more tho… like, hours worth, tens of hours maybe

Hell yeah I bought from this place. I think knee brace lady was his wife.

Top Bottom