• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
gXH7K5oasHwSSHKw3GjB8dxMvq_0NfgsKVj0c-kdy8Y.jpg

GymWolf

There is certain banned word for people like him, holy shit.
I mean the guy ask for a well done slice of fucking pizza, use a portable termometer on it and says that his last name is wiener in the first 10 sec of appereance, it doens't get worse than that, that's a hell of a bad first impression if i ever seen one...

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I mean the guy ask for a well done slice of fucking pizza, use a portable termometer on it and says that his last name is wiener in the first 10 sec of appereance, it doens't get worse than that, that's a hell of a bad first impression if i ever seen one...
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

"My name is Scott Weiner" proceed to get his thermometer out of his bag without even looking because he knows where it's at at all time
"Still too hot, 181."

The dude is a walking Grand Slam of douchery.

Kev Kev

As a Christian I have worked to change this reputation, especially the bad tippers rep. "Let me leave you a message of Jesus and 2 dollars, because Jesus is the best gift"
lol yeah i can see the older, southern, christian woman falling into this category... but honestly, its not just church going folk, ive seen it happen with my ex girlfriends mom, who is a southern woman but not necessarily christian.

and im sure it happens in more places other than the south, but i feel like i can hear that womans alabamian accent coming through that meme lol. maybe thats just because ive been born and raised in FL so its just my experience.

AJUMP23

lol yeah i can see the older, southern, christian woman falling into this category... but honestly, its not just church going folk, ive seen it happen with my ex girlfriends mom, who is a southern woman but not necessarily christian.

and im sure it happens in more places other than the south, but i feel like i can hear that womans alabamian accent coming through that meme lol. maybe thats just because ive been born and raised in FL so its just my experience.
My father and father in law tipped about the same until we told my FIL you need to tip more. My did did not care, so if he picks up a check, I leave the tip when I'm with my dad.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That's so me!

EXJENA0.jpg

I'm looking forward to a future with no phone calls. Only emails or texts.
Are you me? Because I always check. And if people are around I either go outside or to another room and close the door. If I do the inside option I lower my voice.

You'd think I'm regularly hiring assassins with how private I am with my phonecalls.

Top Bottom