• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
zW7Ef.gif

Wow, that's amazing. lol

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
imagine taking out a vegan chick

to baseball games - cant eat anything there, hotdogs, burgers all useless
carnival - cant eat half the shit there, cheese on everything, corndogs, cheescakes nothing
manhattan street food - cant eat gyros, pizzas, lamb, kebabs
beach - wont eat seafood, lobsters crabs
restaurants - grinders, steaks? no salads with fucking lettuce
mall - only orders salads, and certain kinds of salads

and then at night take supplements to fill up the nutrition you missed all day, you know the ones you could've gotten the natural way instead of pills

like fuck. keep away bro

Its more like, beach - won't eat seafood, won't eat chips because they are cooked in animal fat. Hassle waitstaff who don't know. Cause a big scene about the possibility of animal fat. Decide to eat at home with this person next time, but then they hassle you instead.

leadbelly

Banned
Its more like, beach - won't eat seafood, won't eat chips because they are cooked in animal fat. Hassle waitstaff who don't know. Cause a big scene about the possibility of animal fat. Decide to eat at home with this person next time, but then they hassle you instead.

No chocolate either as some of it contains milk and whatever else in it. Mars UK actually started using animal products in their chocolate bars, but stopped after huge outrage by the vegetarian community. Not sure if they still use it in some products though. I do wonder what exactly vegans can eat. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom