• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav

Banned
402915_10151142090753633_1400723561_n.jpg

Cat Party

A real man's breakfast:

418656_401215849941722_214635900_n.jpg

BULLSHIT

That coffee appears to have creamer or some shit in it.

Omg, did I just spoil Toy Story 3 for myself (by not seeing it til now)?

No. You'll understand once you see the movie.

EDIT:

Whoa, something in this thread I've actually seen before in real life. Battery Park playground in NYC, I believe. :)

That appears to be in front of City Hall in San Francisco. Went to law school right over there.

Isn't that a standard sign at a lot of playgrounds?

Yes, but typically only in areas with lots of people living on the street.

I think the second part is likely fake. Hell, it's possible the first part is fake too.

But, let's say I accept the first part. Then I accept the 2nd part both as real posts by the same person on the same day.

If that's true, this woman is EVIL. That sentence doesn't make sense at ALL f you only meant 'as a friend.' "I finally found a (Friend) worth keeping! He was disguised as my friend!" WTF

Stet

Banned
I think the second part is likely fake. Hell, it's possible the first part is fake too.

But, let's say I accept the first part. Then I accept the 2nd part both as real posts by the same person on the same day.

If that's true, this woman is EVIL. That sentence doesn't make sense at ALL f you only meant 'as a friend.' "I finally found a (Friend) worth keeping! He was disguised as my friend!" WTF

Second one is definitely fake. "2 hours ago" should line up with the beginning of her name above it.

Dave Long

Banned
A real man's breakfast:

418656_401215849941722_214635900_n.jpg
Might be a little late, but needs this song to go with it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTc9dizKrlE

Why do the Sioux hunt the buffalo?
Why do they love the pig in Spain?
Why do the big fish eat the small?
Why do we even have to eat at all

Cause, life feeds on, life feeds on
Life feeds on, life feeds on, life feeds on

Look at me now
Look at me now
Look at me now
I'm on top of the food chain!

Status