• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

8v7Mi.jpg

Melchiah

What I really hate about vegans, is that when they go to a dinner party, the host(ess) needs to do a special meal for them, which no-one else usually eats, but when they themselves host a dinner party, there's no meat option available. Double standards.

zethren

Banned
What I really hate about vegans, is that when they go to a dinner party, the host(ess) needs to do a special meal for them, which no-one else usually eats, but when they themselves host a dinner party, there's no meat option available. Double standards.

It's why I choose not to associate with Vegans. Cut out the middle man.

gamma

Well, the non-vegans can eat vegan food too but the vegans can't eat the meat.

Melchiah

Well, the non-vegans can eat vegan food too but the vegans can't eat the meat.

Can and want are two different things. It's a common courtesy to treat others like you wish to be treated.

EDIT: It's not like they'd had to eat the meat they're offering for their guests. Sometimes it feels like some vegans think their pans and plates would be desecrated if meat touches them.

pj

Banned

hang out with better vegans. The (two) vegans I know throw parties and cook meat for non-vegans on their own grill. They also bring vegan dishes when going to other people's parties. The vegetarians I know are the same

hang out with better vegans. The (two) vegans I know throw parties and cook meat for non-vegans on their own grill. They also bring vegan dishes when going to other people's parties. The vegetarians I know are the same
Yea my girl is a vegetarian and had a dinner party with meat dishes and vegen dishes.

Melchiah

hang out with better vegans. The (two) vegans I know throw parties and cook meat for non-vegans on their on grill. They also bring vegan dishes when going to other people's parties. The vegetarians I know are the same

Well, if you're talking about grilling outside, that's a bit different. That my vegan friends do as well, but we carnivores have to bring our own food. I don't know any vegan who'd buy meat for the guests, let alone cook it in his/her kitchen.

Lunchbox

Banned

thats why i stay away from those mentals

the second they mention vegan in a date, it ends there

Lunchbox

Banned
Plus their poop's gotta be somethin fierce.

imagine taking out a vegan chick

to baseball games - cant eat anything there, hotdogs, burgers all useless
carnival - cant eat half the shit there, cheese on everything, corndogs, cheescakes nothing
manhattan street food - cant eat gyros, pizzas, lamb, kebabs
beach - wont eat seafood, lobsters crabs
restaurants - grinders, steaks? no salads with fucking lettuce
mall - only orders salads, and certain kinds of salads

and then at night take supplements to fill up the nutrition you missed all day, you know the ones you could've gotten the natural way instead of pills

like fuck. keep away bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom