• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playboy playmate body shames woman at gym on Snapchat; endures wrath of the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LAPD have confirmed that they're aware of the incident but there will be no charges unless the woman in the picture comes forward.

I feel so bad for that woman...she'll undoubtedly find out (probably from LA Fitness) and it will be humiliating.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Piece of shit immature scumbag.

Trying to shame/talk shit about an older woman, vile fucking cunt. Shameful.

That could be anyone's mother, she needs to fuck off with her bullshit apology.

I feel really bad for the lady

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
The LAPD have confirmed that they're aware of the incident but there will be no charges unless the woman in the picture comes forward.

I feel so bad for that woman...she'll undoubtedly find out (probably from LA Fitness) and it will be humiliating.

It can't actually be necessary for the victim to come forward, right!? Clearly a crime was committed, that's not a picture of an android.

Charcoal

I feel so bad for the woman in the picture. I hope she does come forward so police can take further action, whatever that might be.

Fury451

Banned
Yeah, body shaming someone at a gym of all places is shameful, but she committed a crime here, and that's the real issue of note.

It's not like she's 18 and made a stupid mistake by misusing social media, she's a grown ass woman, and should know better than to illegally photograph someone nude without their consent and then post it online.

Pizoxuat

I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't come forward, though. Right now none of us know her name. She presses charges and her name gets associated with that nude that is never going to go away. And the bottomfeeders of the Internet can give her a Free Background Check whenever they are bored and want a target to try to drive to suicide.

j0hnnix

Piece of shit immature scumbag.

Trying to shame/talk shit about an older woman, vile fucking cunt. Shameful.

That could be anyone's mother, she needs to fuck off with her bullshit apology.

I feel really bad for the lady

I was about to say this exact same thing.

Hopefully the lawsuit rips this pos of a woman.

depths20XX

You gotta be some kinda creepy scumfuck to think, "Hey let's take a picture of this naked stranger in the locker room."

Welp, her life is over. She'll be hounded about this for years, maybe be unemployable. Glad the public opinion punishment for this is proportional.

She posted a creepshot of a naked person in a gym changing room on social media without their knowledge or permission solely to make fun o them.

She deserves everything she gets and more, if she's hounded for years and may be unemployable it is entirely proportional.

gugi40

She is fucked up, anyone that shames people at the gym makes no sense. Alleged animal abuser and general shitty person is enough for me to nope the hell out.
What a sociopath.

Syriel

What she did is just as bad as what the woman did at Target.

In that case the police didn't have any issue filing charges.

qcf x2

She really thinks she looks good enough to be mocking random people for internet points (not that there is such a thing as looking good enough for that)? Because she sure doesn't to me.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Two wrongs don't make a right, don't call a woman a bitch, no matter what she did.
Make a bitch move, you're a bitch. Get outta here with this stupid shit. Fuck this woman, she is a textbook definition of bitch.

If someone posted nude pics of you online without your consent you'd be cool with the person getting off with just a fine or something? You're a more understanding person than me. That's for damn sure.
I'd rather sue them for money. I really wouldn't care if they went to prison or not.

She's an idiot, but putting her in prison isn't going to accomplish anything. She already knows she fucked up by losing a job, the ability to go to an entire chain of gyms, and potentially a lot of money.

Anticol

Banned
Hahha I love how on her apology she claims she didn't intended to body shammed this person on public but implied she wanted to do it on private.

Good god, what an idiot...

Two wrongs don't make a right, don't call a woman a bitch, no matter what she did.

What is this load of bs, are you one of those guys who think no matter how bad or shitty a woman is you still have to respect her just because of the gender?
Women can be as shitty as men, and they also need to be called out.

I'd rather sue them for money. I really wouldn't care if they went to prison or not.

She's an idiot, but putting her in prison isn't going to accomplish anything. She already knows she fucked up by losing a job, the ability to go to an entire chain of gyms, and potentially a lot of money.

Assuming she's charged, it will be a slap on the wrist: 3 years probation, fines, and community service.

The real damage to her career has already been done, and I don't think she'll bounce back. Being a former Playboy playmate means jack shit these days.

mikeGFG

Banned
No kidding, damn:

690c079d4394fc3db65d310cea11dcf2baa903bf67048a37895eb9d2c5b21472.png

Yo DAMN.

DiscoJer

That's a bit hypocritical, considering Playboy airbrushes the hell out of their photos.

Back in the late 90s, there was a site started by a former playmate and that had nude photos of a small number of other ex-playmates. The difference was quite astounding. I mean, they were still attractive, but not as drop dead gorgeous as the playboy photos were.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
She's fit but not even that good good looking otherwise, not to mention horribly overdone on plastic surgery.

Who is she to be insulting someone else? You gonna put someone on blast best be prepared to get put on blast yourself.

Everyone should know that she is a terrible person and not at all representative of the average gym goer who mind their own business. Don't let this discourage you from going to the gym or being uncomfortable with your own body.

Edit: Wait shes hiding in the sauna and taking pictures of someone in the shower area? What a fucking loser and a creep!

Never heard of her but I'm glad the wrath of the internet is coming at her. That's horrible thing to do to someone trying to improve themselves. No sympathy whatsoever....

rjinaz

What does supporting obesety mean? Sounds like helping people become/stay obese.

supporting obesity and other health problems just means providing help to those with these problems I'm sure. Just funny wording is all.

Anyway. while I'll agree that being obese is not a good thing nobody should be shamed or mocked because of it. Let people live their damn lives how they want while they are on this rock.

I know there's a lot going on here, but she also abuses animals? Has the ASCPA responded to this already? I hope if Profane Clothing knew about it, they would've done something prior.

Allegedly. She's been blasted enough, but I think her sponsor disclosing other unpleasantries about her seems pretty unprofessional. Amazing how she has ruined her life and career from just one Snapchat post. Be careful of what you post on the internet, and secondly, don't take naked pictures of people. DUH.

I accidentally (God, I sound like her) came across the uncensored pic on another website, and honestly, the woman isn't fat or grotesque by any means. Has the average physique of a middle aged woman and should be commended for taking the initiative to better her health. Team naked lady!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Take a naked picture of someone and post it online and the worst you can get hit with is a misdemeanor? What?

Syriel

Allegedly. She's been blasted enough, but I think her sponsor disclosing other unpleasantries about her seems pretty unprofessional. Amazing how she has ruined her life and career from just one Snapchat post. Be careful of what you post on the internet, and secondly, don't advertise your illegal activity in public. DUH.

I accidentally (God, I sound like her) came across the uncensored pic on another website, and honestly, the woman isn't fat or grotesque by any means. Has the average physique of a middle age woman, and she should be commended for taking the initiative to better her health. Team naked lady!

Fixed.

capawe

Neo Member
Welp, her life is over. She'll be hounded about this for years, maybe be unemployable. Glad the public opinion punishment for this is proportional.
Her being "unemployable" has less to do with the social media outcry and more to do with people not wanting to hire someone who got fired for doing something creepy. If you were interviewing someone for a job and you asked "What was the reason for you being terminated from your last job?" and the response was "I was caught taking pictures of naked women without their consent" would you really give that person the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom