• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

dorkimoe

I do not know if its going up now, I just had been refreshing the landing page, it used to just be the Advertisement for ps5, now they have games

I cant believe BBUY canada would go up and not US right after? Lazy

Bartski

Gold Member
retail boxes:

QqoC0SC.png

MmaGewf.png

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:
Just got my preorder from GameStop....I got the Digital one and I asked if they had a limit and she said the store was only getting 4 and I was the third one.

Sleepwalker

c12f4ba3486545779d2a2062d077fac3.png

:messenger_sunglasses:

1 down, 1 to go. Taking a punt with the DE, will sell it and go for the disc one if game sharing goes away and/or a special edition that I like comes out for the disc one.

Also, better hurry up my canadian bros:

Dthomp

Ugh got my order placed from Target for 500 dollar version, now I gotta hope I can find a local pickup option at some point as I don't trust the PO to get me this on time, and I have had terrible luck with Target shipping in the past.

Lone Wolf

Ugh got my order placed from Target for 500 dollar version, now I gotta hope I can find a local pickup option at some point as I don't trust the PO to get me this on time, and I have had terrible luck with Target shipping in the past.
Target has never sent me anything on release date. I avoid them for this reason.

Consumer

RE: Best Buy Canada

Is this my best bet to get PS5 ASAP (Nov 12 or sooner)? Or should I wait for Amazon.ca or something... I don't buy many physical items

Top Bottom