• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

Humdinger

Tried at Gamestop, Walmart, and Target. Guess I was too slow, because by the time I got through signing up for accounts at each place and filling out all my info, the stock was gone.

Ah well. I'm done shopping for the night. Happy hunting, fellas.

Apocryphon

Appreciate the heads up about BestBuy Canada fellas. Pre-order in for the standard version. I was going to go digital but they'd sold out already. Quest 2 next month and PS5 the month after 😊 Microsoft can get fucked this gen.. outside of Gears and some BC 360 games my Xbox One X has barely been used.

Got my Disc version on Target! Had to click pay now like 6 times.

Also grabbed the obligatory copy of Demon's Souls!

Target charged me immediately via Paypal.

0djVW6z.jpg

Last edited:

led4lyfe

Damn I got blocked from GameStop.com and I hadn’t even been on their site in years.

was able to get through Target.com and purchased Disc version.

Reactions: Isa

Pantz

Got Target order secured but will swap for a Best Buy order if I can. Best Buy never did me wrong on console launches in the past.

Convicsik

Wife and I just hauled ass to our local GameStop and scooped up the last two pre-orders. They only had the disc versions (surprise surprise), so I just spent a grand but at least my Christmas shopping is basically done for my two boys.

reinking

Gold Member
Surprised Target orders are still up. You guys are making me nervous still getting orders to go through. I might have to double dip at another store just in case.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Mudit Shwarma

Neo Member
I have the disc version preordered off of Walmart. Hoping to get the digital one off of amazon so I can cancel the disc one. I just want a digital ps5 and xbox series X. I was gonna do Series S and disc PS5 but now that everyones info is out there, the digital ps5 and a series x is the real way to go.

Top Bottom