• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pre-Orders Starting TOMORROW (Sep 17) (Some may be TODAY)

Codes 208

I got to my GameStop in the nick of time. I was able to preorder the second from last physical SKU (whereas the last digital sku was the third guy behind me.)

the whole time in line the phone kept ringing, people walking in being told they are now sold out. Holy shit. Glad I went there when I did.

Managed to grab the last digital edition preorder, and as I'm walking out the store, I hear the guy behind me walk up and ask for one. I got the fuck out of there. I don't want any problems bro lol

Last edited:

bowld

Was able to grab a $499 version at Target but really want digital. Anyone do the opposite? Will gladly trade systems for $100

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Didn't trust Target so now I'm trying Best Buy

It's telling me my cart is empty now although I've got the "1"

What a shit show

Chiggs

Gold Member
Jesus Christ--I just want to buy Miles Morales with my Reward Zone coupons. I already have a PS5!

Get it together, Best Buy.

Called EB games here in western Canada at 230 and they said they had no idea when they were going to start. then around 4 i saw a facebook post by playstation saying they would start in canada tonight.

I drove there just in case so i could inquire again and they said they had 9 available but need a deposit. I got #5, and there were at least 2 behind me wanting it as well. Im sure they will get more but feels great knowing mine is secured.

Work already approved my time off request around launch lol :) I am set!

Damn y'all got me sweating getting my Series X at Best Buy next week. I have my Beet Buy dollars

I guess I could use it to help the swallow the $3,000 tv pill I got coming in February.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
If you snag a pre-order please flex it with a pic of the receipt! Just blur out personal info. Exciting times.

qHCgYZD.png

Top Bottom