• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

I just went up against three people using Kratos for the second time. It ended up being the most chaotic match that i've been in. Chains flying everywhere the entire match. The only really safe spot was in there air, which is where I tried to stay most of the time. I still managed to pull it out by a few points.

Anyway, Kratos definitely seems to be the most popular character in the beta. I haven't played as him so I don't know if it's because he's really good or if people are just gravitating to him because he's Kratos.

sakipon

This is interesting. I use my HK account as the main one but never ended up subbing to plus...

Argh I consider myself a regular. The downsides of not having an avatar to recognize!
Why don't you have an avatar though? Considering your user name you already have a theme set.

This is interesting. I use my HK account as the main one but never ended up subbing to plus...

Why don't you have an avatar though? Considering your user name you already have a theme set.
I like to be different!

In truth I'm lazy and haven't fond one I really like

SykoTech

Got a PM for Clock asking for my info.

Thanks man. Really cool of you to do this for everyone here on GAF. Can't wait to try the game out.

I challege clock to a match for a code!!!

But I need a code to battle him.

Btw, the beta is only for ps3, or it also works on vita?

Mush

I know I'm very late, but if anyone (Clockw0rk or otherwise) has a code they wouldn't mind giving out, I'd be very thankful.

So, after playing it a lot last night - I've gotta say, I love this game. I'm even more hyped for Gamescom because I'm hoping they unveil the final menu select screen, or at least newer music and such - maybe a newer build of the game? By that I mean improving all the aesthetics like they said. Also still holding out hope that they'll add the ability to dash.

So, after playing it a lot last night - I've gotta say, I love this game. I'm even more hyped for Gamescom because I'm hoping they unveil the final menu select screen, or at least newer music and such - maybe a newer build of the game? By that I mean improving all the aesthetics like they said. Also still holding out hope that they'll add the ability to dash.

Definetly, I don't think PSABR will release with this select screen. It needs to look more busier, like this:

E32012-TekkenTag2-CharacterSelectScreen.jpg

Grokbu

Yeah, I would love a dash as well. But I wonder if that would be a too big of a change to the game to add now? If they would even want to that is.

nitrowolf2

Neo Member
I hope they add more characters in the beta, just cause some are already reporting on here some issues with the current rosters (balancing). Would love to see Big Daddy and Nathan Drake.

Still no code though, PS+ might have to re-sub just for it

^In my first few games I played with Kratos because I thought he would be the strongest, little did I know, I always ended 3rd or 4th lol. I'm playing with everyone now, looks like I'm getting the hang of little Parappa.

One thing they need to tweak is that Sweet Tooth charge attack? You can spam it way too fast, it's kind of annoying and it doesn't fit his character at all. He's more of a medium speed assault type character yes? Suddenly he can go WOOOSH and fly forwards. They should make it more punishable, because I see a lot of people just spamming it. Other than that it's pretty fun, I feel like it's actually pretty balanced. I still haven't played it enough to really make a solid judgement on balance but so far it feels pretty good.

Boss Man

The game definitely gets more enjoyable the more you play. I find myself being able to keep better track of my character now, but I still think that's a pretty big issue. I really hope they're able to do something about it before release. The game is nearly perfect IMO.

RetroMG

I did not even know there was a beta going on. But Im not going to be one of the people who comes in here and asks for a code.

Oh, who am I kidding? Yes I am. I would love a code, if anyone has any to spare.

Loudninja

Sorry CC have to post this here,some people are most likely still on and have a code.

Please post or PM me if you got a code so I can removed you.

1.ScraftyDevil
2.Silent_Ocarina
Takuya
4.cnizzle06
7. devilwillcry
8. Daniel_Gonzz
9. SykoTech
10. Donos_de
11. darkwing
12. #1 defender
13. Desmond
14. Acquiescence
15. Caffer
16. Cyberia
17. Dusky
18. SoulUnison
19. Chuck Norris
20. murderofMonkey
21. Ryce
22. FinKL
23,CerebralTiger
24. Pai Pai Master
25. Sid
26.GMN
27. nitrowolf2
28.Zen
29.WinFonda
30.mauaus
31.pharmboy044
32.Cyborg009
33.Byronic Hero
34.Angelcurio
35.batmandarkknight
36. Cisce
37. Kyon
38. PartTimeWarrior
39. maxte
40. YoungOne
31.Noi
42.Order
43.libregkd
44.Shadowlink
45.spindashing
36.elektrixx
47.KillGore
48.upJTboogie
49.sponge
50.-Cade
51.Out_Of_Ammo
52.Itchy//Tasty
53.Archon473
54.Firequake
55.Captain_Spanky
56.De-mon
57.xptoxyz
58.KalBalboa
59.Lexxon
60.mohsinkhan
61.jaxpunk
62.Hyuga
63.Equus Bellator Apex
64.Revven
65.paskowitz
66.FrenchMovieTheme
67.Spy
68.Dynamic3
69.RetroGamer42
70.Friedreich
71.Metalmurphy
72.Dug

Please post or PM me if you got a code so I can removed you.

Top Bottom