• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two characters i know of that i have been told are dlc would be appropriate for tgs btw.
Although i doubt they would announce dlc characters at tgs.

Heres to hoping that they make the cut as day one characters.

...so japanese centric characters confirmed for tgs. Calling it now - FF Character and Kat.

plainr_

The two characters i know of that i have been told are dlc would be appropriate for tgs btw.

Aha. "appropriate for tgs" is a pretty huge hint. Since you already debunked Lightning, it has to be Kat or Cloud. Or maybe Kat and Cloud. Oh shit.

Nouzka

Kazuma? Would be awesome and Yakuza 5 is coming late 2012 in Japan so it would fit with other third party characters (meaning all of them have upcoming game).

I wonder what Raiden's supers will be. I reckon the Zan Datsu will be the Level 3 allowing you to free cut across the screen, sortof the same perspective as the move in MGR except cutting through the arena.

After that though I can only guess something to do with the rocket launcher we've seen in the trailers and maybe something to do with the Metal Gear Ray lookalike?

J-Tier

I wonder what Raiden's supers will be. I reckon the Zan Datsu will be the Level 3 allowing you to free cut across the screen, sortof the same perspective as the move in MGR except cutting through the arena.

After that though I can only guess something to do with the rocket launcher we've seen in the trailers and maybe something to do with the Metal Gear Ray lookalike?

That would be sick. In a good way.

SmithnCo

Announcing DLC before the release would be super lame. :/

Verendus

Banned

If Wander is not one of them, then shame on Obama.

xptoxyz

It looks different,maybe that is before the sly stuff kicks in?

It is, I think we saw the whole stage already.

Ground level->climb tower to top-> Top with just Infamous stuff, (Raysphere spits out AP?)-> Sly world kicks in Carmelita starts shooting at players.

ip5bvqXGglRb2.png

Updated, you can add this to the OP Loud.

Wow indeed. Almost all of the replies are defensive or positive. Is that really Kotaku?

@cc It's looking really sick man, great job.

This is generally my concern with having Evil Cole as a default announcement. I cant help but feel that perception will be soured by two Coles yet no Crash, Spyro, Wander, Max, etc.

Regardless of if it's in Sony's control or not.

Personally, I think Evil Cole should have been pre-order exclusive for like the first 30 days or something, but at least they revealed him like this instead of building him up for PAX.

Now, bring on Kat/Sir Dan/Lightning/Crash

SSReborn

Woah that other dude is annoying as hell I never blocked anyone on here before but I guess there is a first time for everything.

Desmond

Damn, just got that Cole trailer. Looks great.

I'm guessing Raiden will be revealed at that MetalGear25th event on the 30th.

Ran rp

Aww shit, it's Kat and Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom