• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gone gold ; final boss revealed

Ran rp

i7hcn9vh6hqlJ.gif

mollipen

If Sony really wanted to go old-school mascot-wise, Polygon Man should summon Sofia to help him in the final battle.

vg260

If Sony really wanted to go old-school mascot-wise, Polygon Man should summon Sofia to help him in the final battle.

One attack should be him summoning be the tech demo dinosaur to run through the screen. That's real PS nostalgia

Galang

Banned
Really great trailer!

Didn't even know who polygan man was, but after reading up it's a really great idea as a final boss. Rather than some random made up for the game.

Torgo

I honestly do think this game is going to be awesome, I just wish I liked the game-type more. I completely suck at the Beta though :-(

Love the cinematic, and the return of Polygon Man is badass for an old-school PlayStation fan like myself!

Hero

Had some good parts with certain characters. Not sure why they went with the color scheme on the characters that they did.

Also agree that it's a little lazy that they're just fighting in the XBM environment.

Spinluck

Isn't Master Hand a kid playing with his toys?

I always liked the fact that there was some mystery to what he or she actually was.

Polygon Man is cool too though, I'm more than fine with that.

I knew who Toro was. I am more aware of an actual character than a failed marketing tool. What I agree with is that they need a history section ala Smash Bros Trophies.

They said they have something like that, they said they dive in to the more obscure parts of history with some stuff like that.

PSY・S;44128052 said:

I already have a perfect use for this in the off topic thread

Dibbz

Would be awesome if the final stage was something like MGS4's final battle. First you start off in the PS1 start screen and you get the PS chime going on. Then the PS2 and finally PS3's XMB is the final stage where polygon man controls the XMB and is tearing down the icons, the whole place starts to crack. Polygon man is trying to turn the console of and you have to fight him to stop him. Accidentally go into display and audio settings and audio goes off and picture changes resolution. only momentarily of course. Man there is so much stuff they could have. Break the 4th wall kojima style.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
LOL. All the young people in this thread not knowing who Polygon Man is amuses me. As a long time PlayStation fan, I remember those creepy ads from when I was a sophmore in high school. I'm absolutely stoked that he's the final boss. I love it.

Mario007

LOL. All the young people in this thread not knowing who Polygon Man is amuses me. As a long time PlayStation fan, I remember those creepy ads from when I was a sophmore in high school. I'm absolutely stoked that he's the final boss. I love it.

There's a lot of Europeans in this thread that would have no way of knowing who is is ;)

Drencrom

Would be awesome if the final stage was something like MGS4's final battle. First you start off in the PS1 start screen and you get the PS chime going on. Then the PS2 and finally PS3's XMB is the final stage where polygon man controls the XMB and is tearing down the icons, the whole place starts to crack. Polygon man is trying to turn the console of and you have to fight him to stop him. Accidentally go into display and audio settings and audio goes off and picture changes resolution. only momentarily of course. Man there is so much stuff they could have. Break the 4th wall kojima style.

izStxoOQT6FTP.jpg

Top Bottom