• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

Digital Foundry releases a comparison of FF7 PS1 and PS4 versions:

original.jpg

kidding

What I want to know is, with how much TheBooya has posted in the PSX thread, why not just tell us Crash won't be there, if it won't be there? If they are just paying homage, why not just put that fire out a long time ago? I get not putting out the TLG fire as that's one of their own games, but if they haven't acquired Crash, why not just stop the madness?

If it were me, I would tell them we didn't only if we actually did. That way it would be a true surprise. Also, so that people would stop trusting me. Too many people trust me.

Got a feeling Crash Bandicoot is coming back, but not in the way most people think.... think playable character in a certain sequel ... Guess we'll find out in a few days

Can't imagine what NeoGAF would look like if they announce TLG release date, show gameplay footage etc

Imagine what that theater, where the event takes place, would look like after revealing either FFVII or TLG?? 5'500 nerds jumping up and down screaming untill their lungs explode? They'd have to wait at least 5 minutes to go on with the show ;) so either it'll happen at the far end and they can just sneak out of there, or more probable it won't happen at all ;(

nictron

I approve this post. :) Make. it happen Sony! We got to Believe....

bQLwB6f.jpg

Never played Shenmue. I have heard something about driving a forklift and that people really want HD/3. Could you direct me to an article or video that would bring my mind the illumination that is Shenmue.

Holy crap this show wasn't even on my radar.

New Reveals and Gameplayvideos. (The Order1886, Witcher, No Mans Sky)
You should definetely watch it

Calling it
New fighting IP by Capcom. Quite similar to SF4. PS4 timed exclusive

No we want Dragons Dogma 2 >-<

Are people actually thinking that a FF7 remake will be happening? I assume that it's just wishful thinking right?

Yes its wishful thinking. I dont think anybody here really believes in a FF7 real. But there is always that glimpse of hope

Just saw this on Reddit, quoted because it's huge.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's still huge. Let me know if I should link it instead.

2015 is going to be a great year.

That's missing some stuff like FF-Type 0, Rime and Persona 5, but it's still a hugeee list.

Let's see how many I want.

The Order, The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Project Cars, Dark Souls II, Uncharted 4, Battlefront, MGS5, Tearaway, Until Dawn, Tomorrow Children, Let it Die, No Man's Sky. Jeezzzzz my wallet is going to bleed. And that's not even all of it!

I approve this post. :) Make. it happen Sony! We got to Believe....

bQLwB6f.jpg

Welcome to NeoGAF junior member. With a username like yours, you and me are gonna get along juuuuuuuuuust fine.

Seriously though, the more people blowing the Shenmue trumpet, the better.

Edit - Oh, you've been here over a year. Welp!

daveo42

Banned
Is this the first ever event that needed a second thread even before the event happened?

Probably. For some reason this reminds me of the 2-3 OTs we had for Destiny by the time it launched. At this rate, I hope the hype delivers on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom