• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
Original Topic

t1417888800z4.png

*thanks foxbeldin*

Other topic is almost to 20,000 posts, so I'm going throw this up before really going to sleep.

So what do we actually know? As in, on the record?

Sony's upcoming PlayStation Experience event--a two-day community-focused gathering in Las Vegas meant to celebrate all things PlayStation--is going be like nothing you've ever seen. That's according to PlayStation boss Scott Rohde, who labeled the event "unprecedented," and even teased that it will include some special announcements or reveals.

"This event that we're gonna hold; this is pretty unprecedented," Rohde said during the latest PlayStation Blogcast. "This is an event for the fans, and I am so incredibly geeked about it. We're gonna show you a bunch of stuff that maybe we shouldn't show you yet."
Link
There'll also be more than eighty indie games, something "super special" regarding No Man's Sky and the chance to check out VR prototype Project Morpheus, too, which will be making its stateside hands-on debut.
Link

1. Unprecedented; Some special announcements
2. Show a "bunch" of stuff maybe we shouldn't yet
3. This is an event for the fans
4. Eighty indie games; "super special" NMS announcement
5. Morpheus will make US hands-on debut

Further

+ Uncharted 4 will be there in some form I don't think we have to stretch far to say
+ The Order: 1886 is going to have a new hands-on gameplay demo that's supposed to be pretty great per shinobi
+ Capcom has a special announcement (given the teasing these past few weeks)
+ NMS Sean Murray said "Lovely day with @TheSakeDiary and the Sony crew. Saw something amazing coming to PS4 owners soon that I probably can't talk about"
+ Gameblog France Editor said he heard big announcement that will make people RAGE in December
+ New Bloodborne Features/Gameplay to be shown
+ New David Jaffe title to be shown
+ ?Sony Bend Open world Horror game?
+ Sony San Diego has a surprise and "It's not MLB":

Screen_Shot_2014_12_04_at_3_06_19_PM.png

+ Gio Corsi said in the Between Shu Ferns video that there will be updates about #BuildingTheList which could be exciting.

“At PlayStation Experience, we’re going to have some great updates about #BuildingTheList. We’re going to have some announcements, we have some playable demos,” Corsi said.

Link *thanks Xater*

OF COURSE, the hype train courtesy of DieH@rd:

moykpr.png

and ElTorro gif:

ogaakb.gif

The biggest hype thread this year. Even E3 didnt need a second thread before it starts (am i right?)

Please Dragons Dogma 2 or Devil May Cry 5. HAPPEN

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
We're flying wild here

Hey, if we can pull 10,000 posts a day from now until Saturday...

Spineker

Banned
"Stuff that we probably shouldn't show you yet"

Oh boy....They aren't going to open the floodgates, they're going to bomb the whole fucking dam wall.

Scrawnton

I'm ready for the weekend and for some megatons to be dropped. Been gaming on playstation since 1998 and I'm really for Sony to pull on my nostalgic heartstrings.

Sony bought Mirror's Edge 2 exclusivity from EA?

This rumour is from my ass since it's not Titanfall 2 or Mass Effect

Osahi

Are there still tickets available on the hype train?

I tried to keep expectations fairly low, but after the previous thread I'm expecting the second coming of shu (in: as good as the reveal/first E3 showing)

Allthough it'll take a crash to avoid one for this train.

The_Monk

A second thread and I don't remember posting in the very first one. It's not that I didn't want but time has not been kind, lately.

However, a hype train with my good and amazing fellow GAFfers? Oh please, put me in! It's always great to have the pleasure to be here and discuss in a good old GAF hype thread and this one is no exception. Good discussions and possibilities are always welcome in this fine Community and none of this would have the same impact without all of you. The holidays are coming, plenty of good games released already and something interesting can happen during this event so I can't wait for this. And even if some people do not like or get what they are expecting it's always nice and unique to just relax and enjoy the ride. I always like some good hype threads around here, people tend to be polite and nice to each other and some discussion occur as well. Will try to be around here if possible to join you all my good people! :)

Nothing stops this train! We're so close now. The other thread was a fun party too

But really, I'll be sooo happy with a Horizon reveal, UC4, Order 1886, Bloodborne and NMS gameplay. That already is just fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom