• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
iUBdA0DymhTgl.jpg

Keep the dream alive.
#believe
Hahahaha great.

I'm really surprised there were no leaks this time.

I believe the Bloodborne leak caused some massive waves inside Sony.

Not that DemonNite leaked it but he doesn't even want to post anymore.

I Imagine Shu entering the office with a Shotgun everyday and everyone cowering under their desk.

"Sony Public Relations Guidelines 2014-9999: think of your family"

Bet Shu hired Liam Neelson, i will find you...

daveo42

Banned
Jumping in this thread early. Not expecting Last Guardian, but I'm sure we'll get some pretty spectacular surprises.

Blobbers

We've come to the point where anything less than:
-FF VII Re
-Shenmue 3
-Crash
-TLG
-Dragon's Dogma 2
+
-Full PS2 emulation

will mark a disappointing event for the average GAFer.

Fun times ahead. Man, I really hope Sony doesn't do something beyond underwhelming like just Titanfall, Street Fighter V and Borderlands 3. I mean I know the chance of something like that happening is null, but it'd be devastating.

YY9RpWD.gif

Why don't Crash fans realize that they are pretty similar to Shenmue fans? A very vocal minority. The cost is too prohibitive for it to ever happen. Mix that with the fact that platformers are not major sellers anymore and you have the recipe for something that will never happen, but in the dreams of fans.

Shenmue will happen one day. It will be the day after the Legend of Dragoon 2 is released.

Pennywise

*Your

I'm stoned right now and I caught you out :)
I have been awake for 30 hours, so it might be a good time to catch some sleep.

I Imagine Shu entering the office with a Shotgun everyday and everyone cowering under their desk.

DemonNite certainly wasn't the big leak.
He gave us an idea and alot of hints that nobody understood, but the video was the real problem.
It's always difficult when something get's pulled, like the Bloodborne reveal from the TGS and the trailer was made available for some folks.
Compared to 3-4 years ago, there aren't any major leaks anymore, which is really great at times :>

Why don't Crash fans realize that they are pretty similar to Shenmue fans? A very vocal minority. The cost is too prohibitive for it to ever happen. Mix that with the fact that platformers are not major sellers anymore and you have the recipe for something that will never happen, but in the dreams of fans.

Shenmue will happen one day. It will be the day after the Legend of Dragoon 2 is released.

3e3.jpg

Cornbread78

So what we know will be shown:

- Live transfer of Crash IP from Activision to Sony; New Crash game announced
- New Capcom Exclusive announced (Dragons Dogma 2, DMC, SFV)
- FFViiR will be the highlight of the show markign the perfect 20 year anniversary celebration. (waaay too many clues that this is true)
- The EA thing is a new curveball, so we will see where ths one goes. (Titanfall:Sigma, lol) Mirror's Edge for Morpheus is more likely.

MattyG

Banned
So according to this video, Hello Games is doing something crazy during PSX. What if they release it that night? It's a digital title, right (at least that's the impression I've always been under), so it's not like they couldn't do it, and I've never thought that this would be a game where we'd get a release date and then a long wait to release. This is all wishful thinking though, it's probably still a long way off.

DJIzana

Thanks for taking over. I would've made a new topic but my schedule has kept me a little busy the last two days, unfortunately.

Hard to believe we're only 1 day away from the VGA's and only 2 days until finally PSX. Here's hoping the PS4 will shine as bright as the PS1 did. For me, at least.

Cornbread78

Holy crap, I just read that and laughed my a$$ off.

So what we know will be shown:

- Live transfer of Crash IP from Activision to Sony; New Crash game announced
- New Capcom Exclusive announced (Dragons Dogma 2, DMC, SFV)
- FFViiR will be the highlight of the show markign the perfect 20 year anniversary celebration. (waaay too many clues that this is true)
- The EA thing is a new curveball, so we will see where ths one goes. (Titanfall:Sigma, lol) Mirror's Edge for Morpheus is more likely.

Dude why cant we have any fun, this list is so non hype and to realistic.

Wabba

I know it is a lot to ask, and i say it every time but i just want my TLG trailer. Don't need anything else.

How can I be let down when Boyes promised to buy me a beer?

Well, in that case...ride the hype train for all it's worth!

I'm a Crash Bandicoot virgin. I was firmly on the Nintendo bandwagon back during the PS1 era, and only had an Xbox for the PS2 lifecycle. Long story short, I've never played a Crash game.

I have no idea if I should be excited or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom