• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyan

Banned
General question in case anyone knows - is it true that if your ticket has a Row/Seat number that you will get into the opening keynote? That's my current impression but I'd love to hear from anyone that knows for sure or has a better understanding.

Guys what the cheapest way to get to Vegas quickly?

Hitchhike maybe? hehe!
hitchiking_daffy_duck.gif

Amir0x

Banned
General question in case anyone knows - is it true that if your ticket has a Row/Seat number that you will get into the opening keynote? That's my current impression but I'd love to hear from anyone that knows for sure or has a better understanding.

nope. Seating is first come, fist serve. HUGE theater though that can seat 5,500 people.

thuway

What I want to see from the event:

1. The Order 1886. Proving the haters wrong. I imagine awesome weapons, amazing combat mechanics, and really impressive visuals puncutating a visceral and over the top horror narrative.
2. Uncharted 4 making every one say, "Yeap, this is ONLY possible on the PS4." Let's be real, there is only one ND - and at their worst, they are still better than 90% of the industry. At their best, they define gaming for me- personally.
3. Hello Games - "No Man's Sky"- Oh hey guys, we are this generation's Little Big Planet, and we are Star Citizen for the masses.

Anything else would be an Epic cherry on top. I expect no megatons, I'm only here for the celebration.

VinFTW

1. The Order 1886. Proving the haters wrong. I imagine awesome weapons, amazing combat mechanics, and really impressive visuals puncutating a visceral and over the top horror narrative.
2. Uncharted 4 making every one say, "Yeap, this is ONLY possible on the PS4." Let's be real, there is only one ND - and at their worst, they are still better than 90% of the industry. At their best, they define gaming for me- personally.
3. Hello Games - "No Man's Sky"- Oh hey guys, we are this generation's Little Big Planet, and we are Star Citizen for the masses.

Anything else would be an Epic cherry on top. I expect no megatons, I'm only here for the celebration.

you're trying way too hard, it's becoming hard to look at.

StuBurns

Banned
I don't think The Order really has haters, just people with rational concerns not just willing to be excited on faith.

WITHE1982

What are you guys most looking forward to?

• Uncharted 4 gameplay
  • inevitable TLG announcement
  • PS2 games on PS4
  • Level 5 game
  • Capcom game (If it's Dragon's Dogma 2)
  • Adam Boyes keynote brought to you by NeoGAF.

Disclaimer:
one of the above may not actually happen

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
My personal wishlist to get the 20 year nostalgia juices flowing...

• Full native PS1 and PS2 emulation for PS4.
  • automatic upressing of emulated games (maybe only for certain games).
  • Trophies added to emulated games (maybe based on save game states or that disc spinning patent they filed).
  • New Gran Turismo & Wipeouts announced (with some classic tracks)
  • FFVII remake (obviously)
  • Uncharted Trilogy 4K remaster (if anyone can defy the theoretical limits of the PS4 it's ND)
  • The Getaway 2 is announced
  • Bully Sequel is announced as a PS exclusive to make up for the fact that Rockstar have forgotten they promised The Agent (or they actually show The Agent).
  • Playstation AllStars Karting is announced

What are you guys most looking forward to?

To Adam Boyes his manly body on stage announcing exclusives from his sweet soft lips.while his belly moving around in a hypnotic way that compels me to watch and be even excited and clap at even the most crappy indie title being revealed.

thuway

What's this implying?

Ever since the word epic has come into my vocabulary, people believe I actually think Epic games is going to come on stage to announce an exclusive. I don't think its happening.

In any case, the ORDER!!! :D :D :D

Oh and also <3 Boooya!

Xpliskin

I will miss the show because its at the same time as the Bayern game. :((((

Football over games ?

What's wrong with you ?

obvious j/k

Thuway is obviously teasing with the word Epic a la DemonNite's usage of "Beast".

Now I swear if a new IP shows up with the word epic in it ...

Blablurn

I have no expectations for the show. No idea. I wish I could get hyped by the idea of a new Crash... but seriously? I cannot haha.

I'm afraid that the 3rd party showing will be lackluster. Exclusives? Naaah. It's not the Sony from 20 years ago.

What would get me hyped tho?

Hmm...

PS1 and PS2 emulation would be nice. But this wont happen.

you're trying way too hard, it's becoming hard to look at.

How? He is hyped for those titles. He's merely sharing his hopes and dreams

Anyway, looking forward to:

• Uncharted footage
  • NMS
  • Super Secret Capcom PS4 game
  • Something from SCEE
  • More Tearaway
  • Beer with Boyes

Oh man... People's lists. Looks like many will be dissapoonted. The whole TLG, Crash, FF7R jokes and gifs actually makes them believe. Too much hype will make the hypetrain crash so hard. One already got derailed as we see in the pic.

Anyway what I want to see: Uncharted 4, The Order and BloodBorne gameplay! And maybe MM's next game although I don't think they'll show anything untill Tearaway is out.

H4r4kiri

You hit the Nail on the top :D ....

I wish for the rumored reiteration of Resistance by Sucker Punch. I know it will never be there, but I hope this rumor is true. They just have to get a decent Writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom