• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real hype

untitledrekxxy.png

https://twitter.com/kazamatsuri/status/540402238435258368

giphy.gif

What are you guys most looking forward to?

Realistic: Uncharted 4 gameplay that will rival or surpass the Uncharted 2 E3 presentation. The crowd reactions alone would be a spectacle.

SemiRealistic: The Last Guardian re revealed, being more glorious than ever.

Unrealistic: Final Fantasy VII remake.

So Mirror's Edge 2 with Morpheus support exclusive to Playstation 4?

Struggling to think of something from EA without Mass Effect or Titanfall.

Corpsepyre

Banned
So, SCEJ comes up on stage and announces that they.....*drum roll*...... have a new trailer for......*drum roll*.............BLOODBORNE. Hype dies. Souls crushed.

Osahi

Exactly. The Playstion folks are very in tune with their fans. I just can't imagine this many constant crash references without them knowing this will cause a stir. Whether there is a new Crash or not, they have to know the constant teasing is going to get a serious reaction.

I'm not sure if they're actually teasing teasing, or we are just not able to keep our expectations in check and read those tweets with certain eyes. Don't we just read what we want to read? I mean, it's 20 years of Playstation week, en Crash was a huge part of the original Playstation. I'm really not surprised we see the guy a lot now.

I'm actually not expecting Crash at all saturday. Allthoug I really, really, really want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom