• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

The real hype

untitledrekxxy.png

https://twitter.com/kazamatsuri/status/540402238435258368

Y2Kev in ruins.

lol

tusken77

New thread and excitement overload with the glorious end in sight. Struggling to hold onto the speeding hype train!

Exactly. The Playstion folks are very in tune with their fans. I just can't imagine this many constant crash references without them knowing this will cause a stir. Whether there is a new Crash or not, they have to know the constant teasing is going to get a serious reaction.

Why? Its just a popular charcter in Playstation's 20 years. You also see a lot of the Ape from Ape Escape and I dont see anyone in here thinking they might reveal a new one.

SDCowboy

I'm not sure if they're actually teasing teasing, or we are just not able to keep our expectations in check and read those tweets with certain eyes. Don't we just read what we want to read? I mean, it's 20 years of Playstation week, en Crash was a huge part of the original Playstation. I'm really not surprised we see the guy a lot now.

I'm actually not expecting Crash at all saturday. Allthoug I really, really, really want to.

So you don't find it a bit odd just how much he's been featured this week?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I was almost convimced that was Soulcalibur 's Nightmare. Broke my heart to realize that it was not:(

Soul Calibur VI will happen, worry not. I don't think it'll show here though, but it'd be a nice surprise.

There's always bound to be some people disappointed no matter what lol.

But is that "some people" percentile going to be higher than say.... 75% of the forum?

dancmc

I can't take it anymore...I am now officially on the hype train!!!

I hope an event finally lives up to the hype....imagine if that actually happened!!

Prediction:

Shu and Boyes walk into capcom HQ with dufflebag full of capcom fighters points from playstation one games and buys the company in its current broken down state. They then radio in Kaz who then parachutes in from a Warhawk piloted by House. Hirai, who now owns the building, demands the keycard to basement level 100 where our heroes then discover a locked development room chained sealed. Shu needs only to perform the mimicking of an old spanish actor's gesture to wither away the chains binding this door shut. The door opens and out comes out a fighting robot and his annoying metal dog, the robot tells horror stories of being forced by crappy coding and programming to develop mobile games based on his fallen great friends. Fast forward to the keynote of psx where Boyes comes onto the stage and announces in collaboration with this blue robot sony and capcom ,now joined at the hip, proudly bring to all their loyal playstation fans.....

CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT part deux NOTHING STOPS THIS MIDNIGHT HYPE TRAIN!!!

trolololol

Prediction:

Shu and Boyes walk into capcom HQ with dufflebag full of capcom fighters points from playstation one games and buys the company in its current broken down state. They then radio in Kaz who then parachutes in from a Warhawk piloted by House. Hirai, who now owns the building, demands the keycard to basement level 100 where our heroes then discover a locked development room chained sealed. Shu needs only to perform the mimicking of an old spanish actor's gesture to wither away the chains binding this door shut. The door opens and out comes out a fighting robot and his annoying metal dog, the robot tells horror stories of being forced by crappy coding and programming to develop mobile games based on his fallen great friends. Fast forward to the keynote of psx where Boyes comes onto the stage and announces in collaboration with this blue robot sony and capcom ,now joined at the hip, proudly bring to all their loyal playstation fans.....

CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT part deux NOTHING STOPS THIS MIDNIGHT HYPE TRAIN!!!

trolololol

That's exactly how I picture the Capcom offices, lol.

VinFTW

Why do people want DMC5 to be PS4 exclusive?

I can see a game normally not getting green-lit being exclusive because Sony picked it up or is funding it, but a game that would already be happening going exclusive shouldn't be what anybody wants lol

It's like Bloodborne vs RotTR deal, ones good, other is not.

This thread will live on in his memory

damnnnnn

Man

Seems like Amir0x might have been wrongly banned:

Amir0x ‏@Amir0x 4m4 minutes ago
Just got banned because I didn't realize a spelling error. I got banned for saying "ball of inept rape"; I meant BALL OF INEPT RAGE

Final Fantasy VII
The Last Guardian
Crash Bandicoot Returns
Shenmue 3

^^ Two weeks ago every single one of those titles were the dream of a mad man. Now we're not dreaming about it; most of us will actually be dissappointed if most of them are not announced on Saturday...

For my part, my hopes are on FF VII and FF VII alone. If they don't announce that game, I'll be dissappointed and nothing, not Crash, not GT and no poem will change that.

Seems like Amir0x might have been wrongly banned:

Amir0x ‏@Amir0x 4m4 minutes ago
Just got banned because I didn't realize a spelling error. I got banned for saying "ball of inept rape"; I meant BALL OF INEPT RAGE

Ugh lol. He goofed... So unban him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom