• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

iUBdA0DymhTgl.jpg

Keep the dream alive.
#believe

There are no words to express how much i hate Crash Bandicoot.
Look at that goddamn grin... ugh.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
rest in peace part 1

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5513-1404930452-5.gif

Handy Fake

Seems like Amir0x might have been wrongly banned:

Amir0x ‏@Amir0x 4m4 minutes ago
Just got banned because I didn't realize a spelling error. I got banned for saying "ball of inept rape"; I meant BALL OF INEPT RAGE

Went a bit Larry David, there.

Final Fantasy VII
The Last Guardian
Crash Bandicoot Returns
Shenmue 3

^^ Two weeks ago every single one of those titles were the dream of a mad man. Now we're not dreaming about it; most of us will actually be dissappointed if most of them are not announced on Saturday...

For my part, my hopes are on FF VII and FF VII alone. If they don't announce that game, I'll be dissappointed and nothing, not Crash, not GT and no poem will change that.
How are these even remotely likely? I've not been keeping up, sorry.

Radec

Seems like Amir0x might have been wrongly banned:

Amir0x ‏@Amir0x 4m4 minutes ago
Just got banned because I didn't realize a spelling error. I got banned for saying "ball of inept rape"; I meant BALL OF INEPT RAGE

lol.

did he say how long ?

Its going to suck for him if he misses the party here on gaf!

I'm in, I've been keeping my hype levels in check by not reading all the pages on the last thread. Hype levels are rising anyway.

I feel like something big is going to happen, I just hope it's something I care about.

PJV3

I don't want to catch Sony cabin fever, but I really think this conference could be something special. I'm also avoiding any 4 letter words beginning with R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom