• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnawtyDog

Banned
iUBdA0DymhTgl.jpg

Keep the dream alive.
#believe

Masterful piece.

ZnqQ5.gif

FireCloud

How cool would it be to have a bunch of GAFers at the keynote wearing NeoGAF T-Shirts stand up when Shuehi Yoshida comes on stage and yell "Shuuuuuu Shuuuuu!" (as a train)?

Well, I thought it would...

OsirisBlack

Banned
Cory Barlog @corybarlog

saw bit of theOrder game today, fuck that game looks so amazing. So good it made me all Kojima GTAV depressed. somehow they are cheating:

Cory Barlog @corybarlog

crazy dark arts and spells are being used to get things to look that damned good. My calling all cars HD remaquel just don't stand a chance

From some of the things being hinted at and floating around the web its not just the visuals that are about to blow people away. The new demo is supposed to be very good I will definitely do a detailed write up of my hands on time with it.

IllumiNate

All this emphasis on the psx and it's IP's. I'm thinking a big return of old franchises such as , Crash, FF7, Syphon Filter to name a few. Looking forward to the event. I don't actually believe FF7 will be there but a man can wish..

So there isn't going to be a single press conference where they show off everything art once? It'll be throughout the whole weekend? Well have to wait for gaming sites to announce the news and not watch it live?

le.phat

We need a bodycount train as well, because this place is going to be up to it's eyeballs in cadavers and banned-gifs.

Bumhead

Banned
Everyday at work I come for a shit and to read my phone at half 4, and it's about this point EVERY day that this thread goes from just a bit crazy to BAT SHIT MENTAL.

I love it. Makes the evening shift easier.

So there isn't going to be a single press conference where they show off everything art once? It'll be throughout the whole weekend? Well have to wait for gaming sites to announce the news and not watch it live?

They are having a conference, which is where we'll probably get our megatons.

BraXzy

I don't a PS4 yet but I'm pretty excited to see what they come out with. I kinda don't want anything too crazy because then I'd have to buy a PS4 and I can't afford one atm :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom