• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Where is he the TGA thread, so we can discuss the event and its reveals and games?

And how many hours till The Game Awards starts from this post?

TheHater

iUBdA0DymhTgl.jpg

Keep the dream alive.
#believe
Replace Dante with Ryu and that will be perfect

Osahi

Yet another Crash tease.referecne just posted by PS France this time. Come on...

It's just a reference to the classics sale on EU store though. Which contains two crash games.

Wouldn't look too much into it.

Boy would I love me a new, great crash

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Replace Dante with Ryu and that will be perfect

Or divide that section into three with Dante, Ryu, and the great dragon Grigori. Capcom's announcement could be anything, but I think those are the three hottest tickets right now.

SDCowboy

It's just a reference to the classics sale on EU store though. Which contains two crash games.

Wouldn't look too much into it.

Boy would I love me a new, great crash

I'm trying not to. There is a difference though between paying homage to an old past franchise and making the week nearly Crash-everything related.

u_neek

+ Uncharted 4 will be there in some form I don't think we have to stretch far to say
+ Capcom has a special announcement (given the teasing these past few weeks)
+ NMS Sean Murray said "Lovely day with @TheSakeDiary and the Sony crew. Saw something amazing coming to PS4 owners soon that I probably can't talk about"
+ Gameblog France Editor said he heard big announcement that will make people RAGE in December
+ New Bloodborne Features/Gameplay to be shown
+ New David Jaffe title to be shown
+ ?Sony Bend Open world Horror game?

These are enough to make me happy. Anything else is just sprinkles and I wouldn't mind a big fat cherry on top either ;)

Still waiting for my ticket to the hype train I ordered days ago. Or maybe I'm on it? I'm so blinded by hype I can't see my hand in front of my face.

I'm trying not to. There is a difference though between paying homage to an old past franchise and making the week Crash-everything related.

Man, Everyone's just trying to crush your dreams. If you want it enough it will come true!

So it's your fault if it doesnt happen ;)

glaurung

I'm already on the hype train! ...being crushed by a thousand other GAF members lol.

If Sony can bring the thunder and the rain, this will be a conference for the ages.

Spineker

Banned
That Peter Moore tattoo just gave me a heart attack...What if EA bought the Playstation division from Sony O_O for like a shit tonne of money

483186_o.gif

SDCowboy

ok seriously if Sony doesnt reveal Crash on Saturday, they are the biggest trolls on this planet

Exactly. The Playstion folks are very in tune with their fans. I just can't imagine this many constant crash references without them knowing this will cause a stir. Whether there is a new Crash or not, they have to know the constant teasing is going to get a serious reaction.

Xpliskin

I'm really surprised there were no leaks this time.

I believe the Bloodborne leak caused some massive waves inside Sony.

Not that DemonNite leaked it but he doesn't even want to post anymore.

I Imagine Shu entering the office with a Shotgun everyday and everyone cowering under their desk.

"Sony Public Relations Guidelines 2014-9999: think of your family"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom