• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event in December Discussion Thread 2 - What we Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaahhhh. New thread!
bZvXidPl.gif

I'm glad that the old one broke the record for the current version of GAF. :D

^ this is great :D

Tickets are still in circulation. Just request them [preferably by quoting this image so that I can spot you more easiler]!
yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

Ticket!

I cant believe I have to work on Saturday. I can't even join all of you for the craziness. I'll have to wait until I get home and hopefully watch some archived footage. Its going to be so hard to stay away from GAF.

Bumhead

Banned
Crash is not happening, except reality guys.

Crash is what I most want from this but I have no real expectation of him getting a new game.

I'd just like him to be acknowledged in a meaningful way. Like, as an owner of an American PSN account there's not even a way of playing a single one of his games (other than CTR, right?) outside of owning a PS1. I think I'd like that to change MORE than I'd want a new game.

It works.
I know. That's what I'm doing too. I'm pretending to be super hyped on the outside, while convincing myself that nothing but Bloodborne and Uncharted are going to wow me, while posting that I think there will be more, which is a cover for knowing there won't be... while hoping there will be.

Toad.T

Banned
Is there going to be a spoiler-free thread to follow? This is like the first press conference in ages where I had to work and I don't want to miss the inevitable announcement of Hermie Hopperhead Revengance.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hi guys

what's going on

FTF

Y'all are gonna be so goddamned disappointed.

Don't understand what's happening in here

I remain on the hype train...but I'm starting to set myself up for disappointment as well :(

So just give me UC4 gameplay footage, Bloodborne, Order, NMS, Rime and just one cool new game, and I'll be content.

madp0k

Aaaahhhh. New thread!
bZvXidPl.gif

Tickets are still in circulation. Just request them [preferably by quoting this image so that I can spot you more easiler]!
yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

Ticket please fella :)

Vizzeh

Banned
Aaaahhhh. New thread!
bZvXidPl.gif

yuhtki.png

#freeAmir0x2014

I think I purchased a ticket the other day, just waiting for confirmation :) I don't mind if I have to ride in on a flesh-eating zombie horse, I would just like a seat :D

Amir0x

Banned
PlayStation Vita is in, they gotta announce it's going to have Gravity Rush 2 multiplatform with PS4

crossplay, also cross save :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom