• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting keeps leaking: PS Now coming to PC

Mentok

Banned
This is what the increase in PSN will pay for (I kid,I kid). I thought this was their plan for PSNow from the get-go. I assume it will cost the same as it does on console, with the added bonus of not needing to pay for online.

Elios83

Good news that they're finally using the service as intented since the beginning, btw this news was alread leaked and unrelated to PSMeeting.

kennyamr

Old news.

What really would make me subscribe is a $9.99 price per month instead of the current $19.99.

Also, where are the PS1 and PS2 games D:

GlamFM

Banned
Poor Sony, everything is leaking.

At this rate the Sep 7 show will just be a recap.

Fully expect the NEO to leak in the next few days.

fvng

If PS Now had current gen games and was at $15 a month it would be an attractive service. I feel ppl are moving on from last gen (including Sony) so it's weird to only see last gen games on the service

DOOOOOOOM

What's the video quality like?

Surprisingly good

novabolt

PC Gaf really done it this time. They waited patiently biding their time for an all out attack. 8th Gen shall be known as the rise of PC. PC is really endgame isn't it?

Durante right now:

tumblr_m7b33wpvei1r8izlw.gif

Tapejara

I hope they improve the back end a bit. On a wired 25 down/10 up connection I would still have problems streaming. Mostly noticeable input lag in games with shooting mechanics (Uncharted 3, Resistance 3).

You're streaming from a PS3.

No enhancements, no higher resolutions, no better framerates, no modding.

It's a PS3 on your PC.

Though thankfully you don't have to worry about game installs.

sheamus

Do you think it will be a app or a through a web browser.

Because if it's through a browser doesn't the Xbox one use Internet Explorer as it's browser. hypothetical you can play your PlayStation games on your Xbox

LordOfChaos

I found the latency addition of remote play unpalatable for a PS4 streaming to a PC in my own house, not going accross the internet, just router to device each way. I can only imagine this could only be worse?

Top Bottom