• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
that guy is an on-contract dev for Square

I hope it's Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Final Fantasy XV) or a type-0 port and not something from Eidos.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I doubt he knows anything.

There was this follow-up comment:

@Squirrel Emperor
@PshycoNinja @Nova_Crystallis Yeah.... I'm not allowed to say anything either #NDA ;)

A single spotlight turns on. Kaz Hirai walks on the stage...

''Killzone 4, Uncharted 4, God of War 4, Syphon Filter 4, Modern Warfare 4, Battlefield 4, Crash Bandicoot 4, Shenmue 4, Kingdom Hearts 4, Dog's Life 4, Final Fantasy 4-Versus. All launch titles. 444 US$. Playstation 4 releases 4/4.''

Slowly takes out his cellphone and calls Ballmer.
IH7csWG.gif

Spazznid

''Killzone 4, Uncharted 4, God of War 4, Syphon Filter 4, Modern Warfare 4, Battlefield 4, Crash Bandicoot 4, Shenmue 4, Kingdom Hearts 4, Dog's Life 4, Final Fantasy 4-Versus. All launch titles. 444 US$. Playstation 4 releases 4/4.''

IH7csWG.gif

44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

<3

B.O.O.M

IH7csWG.gif

Excellent

and I'm sure he speed dialed number 4 to call Ballmer as well

IH7csWG.gif

image.php

Pachimari

I just want Home in the same form as now but with less loading. And as games I want FIFA 14, Killzone 4, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV.

As to the controller, the final build need to get rid of the bulk and I don't want it to be that wide. I'm happy about the dpad, LED bar and touchpad though.

I just had a thought.

Daft Punk recently signed with Sony.

wouldn't it be freaking mind blowing if they unveil Playstation 4 with Daft Punk music booming at the meeting venue?

I think I could faint if that happened >_>

I just had a thought.

wouldn't it be freaking mind blowing if they unveil Playstation 4 with Daft Punk music booming at the meeting venue?

You'll get some ungodly obnoxious wub wub for an hour since Sony don't want to start on time.

You'll get some ungodly obnoxious wub wub for an hour since Sony don't want to start on time.

well i meant they wouldn't play during the whole event, only when the PS4 console is revealed on stage. goosebumps man.

perhaps a tease of a track from their new album. it would be godly o_O

Foshy

I just had a thought.

God damn.

This would be the best thing ever.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom