• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I hope not. I fear we will get leaks on Wednesday morning! lol I wonder how much Sony will let media outlets know before hand to the event. As little as possible hopefully

if i was smart, i would go on a media blackout until the conference for maximum jaw droppage.

Into

There should be a Bombcast later on right? I know Gerstmann wont be there for it since he is in NY for the event and Klepek is busted up, but i hope the remaining guys spend some time talking about the PS4 reveal.

..just need anything to tie us over. Ive played through Crash Bandicoot, forget just how difficult the original game got near the end. Played some R4 Ridge Racer and now playing International Superstar Soccer on the PS1. All to celebrate and bring some nostalgia back for the PSX brand.

DemonNite

we have nothing to fear! we're being watched a lot more closely

im83bCRJsoqzk.gif

Pachimari

The hype is getting to me.... 36 hours...

When you posted I'm pretty sure it was 37 hours until PS Meeting and 36 hours until Gametrailers' pre-show, while it's now 36.5 hours till the Meeting.

Anyway, I probably can't sleep tonight, I am hyped beyond belief.

It's "everyone" going to stream this like the E3 press conferences or are we forced to go to the Sony dedicated website?. The traffic for this is going to be insane.

ekim

I hope it will be streamed to my PS3 :eek:

edit: does the PS3 have something like a streaming app for such events or do I have to use the browser?

saladine1

There must be a Riiiiiidgggee Rrraaccceerrr announcement happening as well right?

For those who can't sleep....get a life or girlfriend...seriously...

...goes back to playing COD in the basement with Dorito fingers and soda helmet..

Lulubop

I wonder why it's so difficult to find the hardware videos for PS3... I swear I had them before. Perhaps it disappeared from the Internet, or only existed on the PS Store :'(

sphinx

the piano man
I haven't look into this thread for the last 48 hours or so,

how are you guys doing? has hype reached critical levels?

I expecte hundreds of posts just saying " just XX more hours to go!! yay!" from now on, occasional gifs to spice things up.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
People keep saying this but whereabouts do they previously streamed the events? I logged in before to have a look at the spaces and couldn't seem to find a theatre type place

There's an actual events section where they show these off. Don't ask me how to get there, but it is definitely there.

deanos

Banned
I haven't look into this thread for the last 48 hours or so,

how are you guys doing? has hype reached critical levels?

I expecte hundreds of posts just saying " just XX more hours to go!! yay!" from now on, occasional gifs to spice things up.
not from me, ill be watching barca vs milan.

-Cwalat-

Tempted to go on Home to watch it so i can leave the PC exclusively for GAF.

I already decided that i ill skip gym, will order greasy food, bought soda, some candy and will be watching things even before the pre-show. Hype through the roof for this. It's been fucking eight years.

Oh, and i can handle being let down. I'm no stranger to E3's and GDC's and stuff. Anything they show is a bonus, despite the fact that i'm expecting a lot. You'll see it in my bingo chart.

Why would you skip gym? You could squeeze in a smaller training routine and no need for fast food. =/ Just because there is an event doesn't mean you should go back to being unhealthy.

// Your personal trainer =P

Vinci

Danish
I came in here to see if there was anything leaked or any new news. What I found... was interesting. I wonder if Kaz ever happens to come on here and look around and be like, "What the hell??"

I'm assuming Ono has something for PS4, he's been with Andrew House recently, and he and Harada visited Sony in SF the other day. I'm assuming TxSF, and maybe a Capcom game that doesn't directly compete with it.

ekim

Oh man, up until 1:30am with the next day to work.... not a good idea I guess.

I'm in the same boat. If I would be able to see a replay of the conference the next morning I would do that but I doubt I can open the browser without being spoiled.

derFeef

I'm in the same boat. If I would be able to see a replay of the conference the next morning I would do that but I doubt I can open the browser without being spoiled.

I can keep up, the problem for me is that if I am up so late, I am past way sleeptime and then it's difficult to sleep again - plus there will be GAF hype going on. So I don't expect I can go to sleep before 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom