• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jHeMUbm.jpg

https://twitter.com/hofftv/status/304007633176756224

3fk6CEp.gif

TriGen

Sucker Punch are god tier devs for me personally. I was wondering when we will see what they are working on, tomorrow or at E3. I hope they show something at both events

I love Sucker Punch. I've been thinking that they'll bring a new IP to the table for awhile now (not that I wouldn't love a new Infamous, but I'm feeling new IP, same with Media Molecule).

Haha WTF?!

I would love a new IP from Sucker Punch, but the Infamous games are amazing too - I'm partial to comic book style super-hero games. So win, win really. Unless they are just on stage to say - ''Hey guys we're working on stuff for PS4 but you can't see it yet... but here are some ducks being blasted by Cole's lightning storm!''

ajb1888

Banned
Wow! This thread is closing in on 300 pages, 15,000 replies, 2 Million views, and we haven't even seen the conference yet!

Has there ever been a hype train of this magnitude on gaf before? :p

As a UK GAF member I just hope they announce a 2013 release window worldwide for PS4. If you want to copy Microsoft's strong suits, then copy their dedication to ship to all major regions, in the same month!

I hope so but it wouldn't surprise me if the rumour about a 2014 European release date was true.

B.O.O.M

I love Sucker Punch. I've been thinking that they'll bring a new IP to the table for awhile now (not that I wouldn't love a new Infamous, but I'm feeling new IP, same with Media Molecule).

Yeah I would love to see I3 but a new IP would be even better. New IPs have that sense of intrigue behind them..would be wonderful for a new console launch

I FOUND IT

Fellow GAFfer SunhiLegend answered me back in the thread:

It was this I was looking for, it's amazing. This is why I can't wait for GT6
Weird, I've never seen a 60 fps game look this smooth ever in my life! Even gt5 on my tv can't match this. Is there some sort of sorcery or secret sauce in this video?

iNvid02

i cant see em charging for online play, no way. i think dieh@ard made a good post in that thread listing some new stuff that could justify a subscription, i'd be ok with that

The_Monk

Weird, I've never seen a 60 fps game look this smooth ever in my life! Even gt5 on my tv can't match this. Is there some sort of sorcery or secret sauce in this video?

I have no idea, that's why I was requesting that video, glad I found it. It's a great looking video to say the least.

RiverBed

Banned
I get off 40 min. before zero hour. just enough time to grab some drinks, weed and dinner to go. i'll make an evening out of this!
will probably play some games while waiting to make the time fly and avoid potential spoiler posts. :)

I hope so but it wouldn't surprise me if the rumour about a 2014 European release date was true.

I'm in two minds. While people say EU is Sony land, here in the UK Microsoft is just as big and the UK market makes up a large percentage of Sony's total European sales.

Launching a few months later would look sloppy, give them bad press off the bat, and assuming MS pulls another 360 type launch (sans RRD), would lose them a good many sales. It would be a good way to squander a great deal of the hype, goodwill and momentum they currently have.

I'd say a worldwide launch was one of the first things Sony would have looked at, they need to match the competition and be out in all relevant regions by Christmas.

Guys, this thread is moving like a bullet train, can anyone update the OT with info and leaks as they are coming along..Please

personally, my hype level is in negative at the moment after the new kotaku report, i will probably start hyping myself up when i return from college at 5 tomorrow

amar212

Really? What did Prologue and 5 run at? The last I played was 4.

All GT games run on 60fps, exceptions are PSone games.

However, first GT in 1997 had a special GT Hi-Fi mode that run at 50fps (only one car on tack though).

Polyphony had GT5:prologue run at 240fps back in 2008.

Have no fear about anything but 60.

Hellooooooo people Sucker Punch being there does not mean anything.

Are you telling me Sony would invite their developers to an event where they are showing the future of playstation to NOT show every single game from EVERY single dev there? Well, sir I just find that hard to believe, nay impossible.

Perkel

Banned
All GT games run on 60fps, exceptions are PSone games.

However, first GT in 1997 had a special GT Hi-Fi mode that run at 50fps (only one car on tack though).

Polyphony had GT5:prologue run at 240fps back in 2008.

Have no fear about anything but 60.

No poem this time amar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom