• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

Arthos

Don't be fooled by the 21% off, that's pretty much the regular price for the game and it's slightly cheaper on amiami or nippon yasan

You're right! Thanks for this. Seems like I'm going with AmiAmi then.

TotP: Get Geometry Wars and Nep Nep for the Vita! Pre-order Steins;Gate, too!

RK128

Can someone make a thread about the new US PSN sale please?

Lots of neat Vita compatible games on sale this week.

When the web store works again, I will make that thread :). Don't know the prices of the PS4/PS3 games on sale....

SerTapTap

Don't know where to post this, but I think it should be ok in here.

Curse N' Chaos new trailer and official site opened.

The game is slated for a summer release. On PS4 and Vita.

"presskit (coming soon)" arg

Looks cute and fun, which Tribute Games always are.Prefer my pixels a little bit smaller but I'm interested.

PS store still won't load. I've been wanting to tweet a link to Nekoburo for like hours.

Tizoc

When the web store works again, I will make that thread :). Don't know the prices of the PS4/PS3 games on sale....

Well it opened for me, so here's a quick list-
Vita-
Batman Blackgate for $10
Young Thor PSMini for $2.00
Injustice Vita for $12
Justice League Heroes for $4
Maverick Hunter X for $4
Megaman X4 and X5 for $3.59 each

PS4-
Lego Batman 3 for $38.49
EA Sports UFC for $9.90, Bruce Lee DLC is $3
Mortal Kombat X for $45
Mortal Kombat X Premium $67.49

PS3-
DmC 30FPS is $15
Arkham Oranges is $10
Strider for $7.50
Batman Arkham Apples is $8
Bionic Commando 1 and 2 for $4 each
DMC HD Duology for $12
Megaman 9+10 Pack for $6 (Base games are $4 each)
Darkness 2 $16
Incredibles PS2 is $6

SerTapTap

Looks good! Worried it will be co-op focused.

The sale is kinda of the same games that are always on sale and they aren't as cheap as they were in the past.

If it's anything like Tribute Games' other games it will be better in co op but plenty of fun single player. And they do show some single player bits in the trailer.

RK128

Made the new thread here on the Super Hero sale for anyone interested. Thank you Tizoc for the sale prices and the PS4 games on sale, as I cannot access the PSN Web Store :(.

SerTapTap

Oh, X4 and X5 too! Definitely get those two if you've ever liked Mega Man. X5 isn't the best but I still enjoyed it a lot as Zero. Really sad the Maverick Hunter X series never got to remaking X3, X5 and X6

RK128

Geometry Wars 3 is amazing on the Vita. :eek:

Just started playing that now and man did they do a good job bring the series to the Vita :D!

So many modes to chose from XD! And to top it all off, the visuals still pop on Vita and it runs at a very smooth 60FPS.

Fantastic addition to Plus :).

RK128

PSY・S;171220244 said:
Is the PS Now 7 day trial new?

Its been around since early June and its a great way to test a few games :D! Through it, I tried out Darksiders II and enjoyed it enough to warrant getting it on PSN during a June sale :).

Like other mentioned though, make sure you remove auto-renewal with you credit card and your are set for 7 days of fun and free gaming for your PS3, Vita and PS4 :D.

Ran rp

No, it has been out for at least 3-4 months. Just make sure to cancel before the window is up or they will charge you.

Its been around since early June and its a great way to test a few games :D! Through it, I tried out Darksiders II and enjoyed it enough to warrant getting it on PSN during a June sale :).

Like other mentioned though, make sure you remove auto-renewal with you credit card and your are set for 7 days of fun and free gaming for your PS3, Vita and PS4 :D.

yess. I was just about to subscribe so I could finish Ico and SotC but now I don't have to pay! I'll probably wait until psn seems stable to start it.

Khronico

Might have to jump on geowars 3, lots of good impressions and it looks like a really good port.

After watching the IGN video of Lost Dimensions IDK if I actually want it. It doesn't look bad but it doesn't look great either. I'll probably just pass and save my money for EDF2+Trails of Cold Steel instead.

Geometry Wars 3 is amazing on the Vita. :eek:

I agree so far. Didn't play much but I haven't seen slowdown. Smooth and easy to see everything. Sticks are perfect. Played a lot of the PS4 version and it feels the same. Only thing to make it perfect would be cross save and cross leader boards but I don't mind starting over. It makes the great Resogun port look like crap.

Geowars 3 is a weird port. The game runs at 60 fps but objects animate at 30 fps. Seems they reduced the frames of animation on objects to keep the game at 60. It doesn't really affect gameplay but it's noticeable.

Edit: definitely some slowdown when the black holes start doing their thing. It's still a decent port though

RK128

Is geo wars 3 not free on PS4?

No, as the game isn't a cross-buy title. The PS4 has a few interesting games (Rocket League looks like a blast :D), so that makes up for it I think :).

But guys, we offically got our PS4 game of the year right here XD! Amazing visuals, deep gameplay and more will make it a sure hit when it comes out :).

It looks like crap XD. But it might be fun if some elements of the game are solid.

aro52

What's the word on Pneuma? Anyone with Xbox or Steam experience?

Are the puzzles fun? Is the world interesting to explore?

RK128

So...I'm a bit confused, am I missing something here, or does 12 months mean something different to Sony?

http://imgur.com/tH66q1a

When did you buy Plus? If you got it October.....then it should of lasted until at least December/January.

I guess a glitch or something happened to your account and now it thinks Plus is over for you but it really isn't. Why not try contacting Sony's support services, as they do a good job helping people (though it takes a while :().

JJP12

I just finished Trails in the Sky and what an amazing ride it was. Great characters, great story, fun battle system... and that ending
WHY JOSH, WHY?!?
It was the kind of game that reminds me of why I feel in love with jrpgs in the first place. God I hope xseed brings over the entire series.

daydream

Banned
if you plan to play for keeps in geometry wars 3, feel free to add me - PSN ID: fauxennui

would love to have more people on the leaderboards. not that i'm amazing or anything but i am a big fan of the series and will probably spend a lot of time with this fantastic port

daydream

Banned
What if I don't want to play for keeps?

then you're in

CoRxQba.jpg

SerTapTap

Here's my Nekoburo Catsblock video. I underestimate how long it is since stage 4+ ramps up difficulty but it's still a ~4-5 hour game to 100% I would guess unless you're super addicted to survival.

Is there a trick to making sure Vita auto downloads are working? If I use the webstore while my PS4 is on I can see the download notifications pop up within seconds. Vita seems quite unaware. I'm PS+ if that even matters for it. I've had it work before but it seems iffy lately (not only during the outage either)

crinale

Dragon Quest Heroes 2
World of Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest Builders

..looks like Vita won't be dead just yet. Hang in there!

Top Bottom