• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

Does anyone know where I can get an official replacement original Vita charger from (Euro/UK charger). I read somewhere that the charger has been discontinued (not sure how true that is) and my current charger is somewhat frayed round the edges due to me using my Vita all the time so I wanted to get a spare. It needs to be an official charger though, I've already tried a 3rd party charger and the quality of the one I had only lasted 1 hour before it died...

Whelp, I missed Reel Fishing, but other than that....

...and 'cause nobody cares about fishing....

Here's what's coming for the Vita this February.

Damn, my poor wallet. Looks like I'll be getting a few of those.

kevin1025

Banned
Random question, do PSN preorders use money in your account before deducting the full balance from the other payment method?

Edit: Should clarify, I know it does for regular puchases, I was wondering if it's the same for preorders over PSN.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People buying junk on the PSP/Vita just because of Animu girls?!? Why I have never heard of such an outlandish tale!

Yasumi

Banned
I thought the fishing itself was okay if you just used the touch screen, along with the Watanabe art. Menu design, overall aesthetics, lack of JP voices (English VOs sounded like 40 year old grocery store ladies trying to voice act), and the story mode being set up to be like a VN, but voices were removed and text can only advance automatically, at a slow crawl.

Takao

Banned
Does anyone know where I can get an official replacement original Vita charger from (Euro/UK charger). I read somewhere that the charger has been discontinued (not sure how true that is) and my current charger is somewhat frayed round the edges due to me using my Vita all the time so I wanted to get a spare. It needs to be an official charger though, I've already tried a 3rd party charger and the quality of the one I had only lasted 1 hour before it died...

Do you mean the brick, the USB cable or the cord from the brick to the power outlet? If it's USB, scour your local store's clearance sections? Failing that, Nippon Yasan has them in stock as SCEJA still sells the 1000 officially.

Droppings.

What's the surprise game? World Hunter?

Battlefield Hardline beta. Ryan didn't know EA had announced a release date.

OP, Unmechanical Vita has been canceled( :( ), and I'm fairly sure Aeternoblade is on Vita

Grip had a change of heart. Unmechanical is coming to Vita again: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...its-ps4-ps3-on-february-10th/#comment-1059291

It won't be this month, however. They're planning a summer release on Vita.

Actually found what might be the best PlayStation Mobile game ever. Behind You is a great stealth Metal Gear style game. Really should check it out if you are into stealth games. Super cheap.

PlayStation Mobile #5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNWFmoV9ADo

SM5O07S.jpg

Behind You - Metal Gear like Stealth Game - FUN!

If you can catch on to the correct path, you shouldn't need checkpoints. ;p Most of the game's levels can be completed in less than 10 minutes. Behind You is a little short, but it's a well made game. The developer is working on an RPG next. He developed some other PSM titles too, but I haven't played them.

Adventure Bar Labyrinth looks like another feature phone port, but unlike Hamster's stuff they didn't just pillar box the thing and call it a day. I haven't spent a tonne of time with it, but it was an enjoyable rogue-like. It's a spinoff to Adventure Bar Story

Having very little experience with Telltale games but hearing lots of great things, I got myself Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones to play tonight. Anyone play any of these and want to share their thoughts? Gonna be remote playing them on the Vita so I can lay down while watching/playing

Do you mean the brick, the USB cable or the cord from the brick to the power outlet? If it's USB, scour your local store's clearance sections? Failing that, Nippon Yasan has them in stock as SCEJA still sells the 1000 officially.

Sweet, I'll take a look at Nippon Yassan. I'd rather buy official cables after what happened with the third party one!

Xenoflare

I thought I posted here but not LOL, wrong thread.

Is Ys Celceta's $20 price tag permanent or is it a sale?

and yes it seems like PSN is down.

Yay, for once I used my eyeballs to see the link to the new thread before necrobumping last month's thread.

Vita <3

Any other/newer impressions on Citizens of Earth? I passed it over that week and just saw BlueMaxima's video on it.

wilflare

Writing about the Dokdo/Takeshima territorial dispute between South Korea and Japan (I am majoring in International Relations). My deadline is set for the end of the month so the end is near ;)

TTOP: Play FF Tactics: War of the Lions!

I would want to read that thesis (History Major here!)

Xenoflare

and LOL I actually ranked on the wall of shame.

Although I'm probably going to post less because of IRL commitments, but I'm really glad I stayed here.

Tapejara

Ah, I miss being on the Wall of Shame. Damn school getting in the way :(.

Anyhow, solid month. Grabbing SpongeBob HeroPants, The Firefly's Diary, Evolve, The Order: 1886, Hyperdevotion Noire and my most anticipated February release: Dead or Alive 5! Might get Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late too.

Also, shouldn't La-Mulana be under TBA?

Maid

Banned
people only bought lets fish because of anime girls. kind of sad

Not like there is any other reason to buy the game anyway.

lack of JP voices (English VOs sounded like 40 year old grocery store ladies trying to voice act)

Thank god I didn't bother with it.

Hmm do you think we will get a specific Disgaea 5 release date for the west announcement this early ?

Amazon lets you pre-order and states the release date as October 6th.

mothball

boy do i regret buying criminal girls

let that be a $51.99 lesson in buying games that i know absolutely nothing about

Producer

boy do i regret buying criminal girls

let that be a $51.99 lesson in buying games that i know absolutely nothing about

a quick search of gameplay and general info of the game would let you know its a kusoge

and even if you bought it for other reasons , nisa made sure to take that out so little johnny wont be scarred for life

mothball

I still don't understand why do people do this.

a quick search of gameplay and general info of the game would let you know its a kusoge

and even if you bought it for other reasons , nisa made sure to take that out so little johnny wont be scarred for life

"yeah it looks like a kusoge with nothing but sex appeal going for it but the gameplay can't be that bad; the censorship can't be that bad"

i was a fool

Maid

Banned
Well, too late to cancel my preorder...

It can't be as bad as Mind Zero, right?

I'm thinking about replacing my pre-order with Noire, but that thought of getting a worse version of Noire put me off while a bit.
Actually, a lot.

Is there anything from now until April that I could replace my preorder with for my Vita? Currently I have in my pre-ordered list:

Neptunia Rebirth 2
Tokyo Twilight
Firefly Diary

I don't play fighting game on my Vita, and I'm planning to get Toukiden Kiwami digitally.

Tapejara

I'm thinking about replacing my pre-order with Noire, but that thought of getting a worse version of Noire put me off while a bit.
Actually, a lot.

Is there anything from now until April that I could replace my preorder with for my Vita? Currently I have in my pre-ordered list:

I don't play fighting game on my Vita, and I'm planning to get Toukiden Kiwami digitally.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, perhaps?

Edit: nvm, that's April 14th. I thought you were including the month of April.

Speaking about NISA. Didn't one of the editors of gematsu post on GAF that they are having a press event next week? Hoping for some Vita localization announcements.

Because it's NISA, vita games feel like a safe bet. Hoping for Danganronpa: Another Episode at the very least.

i uh...should finish that game one day, but man it's so tedious

It was one of the most boring gaming experiences of 2014 for me. Didn't enjoy the game much at all, though I hope to go back and try it again in the future.

Be sure to post your Let's Fish impressions. I'm actually curious.

I asked earlier, but maybe you missed it, it it possible to see the voting breakdown for game of the month? Curious because of how close it was.

Top Bottom