• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

Producer

Ayesha is a good pick, though i feel Brandish deserved it a bit more. Cant go wrong with either game though, Falcom and Gust are masters of their craft.

edit: buy Brandish and Ayesha Plus

Ayesha is a good pick, though i feel Brandish deserved it a bit more. Cant go wrong with either game though, Falcom and Gust are masters of their craft.

The People's GOTM
wd1ieVY.png

Maid

Banned
Tapejara is telling me to make the Criminal Girls OT.
Ya'll aren't getting me banned that easily

He's only try to make you famous. Don't you think it's nice to be remember as 'Flandy, the guy who make CG ot thread'.

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, perhaps?

Edit: nvm, that's April 14th. I thought you were including the month of April.

Yeah. I'm trying to not plan too faraway in case I need some emergency spending here and there.

Not sure if posted already/old news but..
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax up for pre-order on Amazon.
PS3
Vita

Hm, wasn't expecting the Vita version to be $30

Never knew that this was coming over (that or I forgot).

I printed it and taped it beside my bed so that whenever I wake, I shall be reminded of this, the most grave of errors in human history. And my anger shall burn anew.
jW0bFXa.gif

This is amazing.

I was thinking the same, did the Japanese release have an LE though? Can't seem to find one.

They did not have a limited edition. The game came with a short magazine as a pre-order bonus (first section in link) and there were a variety of store specific bonuses (scroll down). Link

Vylash

I'm thinking about replacing my pre-order with Noire, but that thought of getting a worse version of Noire put me off while a bit.
Actually, a lot.

Is there anything from now until April that I could replace my preorder with for my Vita? Currently I have in my pre-ordered list:

I don't play fighting game on my Vita, and I'm planning to get Toukiden Kiwami digitally.
would you consider Neptunia U a fighting game?

Producer

it sucks that the best characters in DFC are assists, the hell were they thinking.

though there is 1 playable character thats awesome

Producer

Gonna look up a gameplay video; the only Ys I've played was Oath in Felghana, but I never finished it.

Celceta has a different battle system than Oath, it builds upon the battle system of Ys Seven. Both are fun as hell, one of my favorite series ever.

You should finish Oath though.

Adeptrain

I really want to try an Atelier game, but they're all $40!!!! Sigh, do they ever go on sale? Maybe I'll just get Ayesha anyway.......

I only played a little bit of Life is Strange, but they're both good games. If I had a preference so far, it would probably be Life is Strange. But it's close.

Yeah I wasn't sure. I like Telltale games, but I'm getting tired of all of the technical issues. That said they are usually pretty good with their stories. I think this time I'll go with Life is Strange.

autoduelist

Well, too late to cancel my preorder...

It can't be as bad as Mind Zero, right?

Eh, I actually read a few reviews of 'it' today and it sounds like it has a really interesting battle system (you don't have complete control over your characters, they suggest the moves they can do each turn and you pick from those). I'll eventually pick it up... there are more than a few positive reviews on the net.

I suffered through the goofyness of Monster Monpiece, I'm sure I can suffer through whatever goofiness this one throws at me.

And, regarding Mind Zero, I'm about 50%-75% in right now, and enjoying it. Combat system remains interesting throughout. I can see why people might take issue with it, but it's undeserving of most of the hate it got from people expecting it to play like persona. I'll take an interesting/unique combat system over stuff like story and better dungeon wall textures any day. Card skill system is interesting, though not as immediately compelling as finding a better sword, etc.

I really want to try an Atelier game, but they're all $40!!!! Sigh, do they ever go on sale? Maybe I'll just get Ayesha anyway.......

They do, though not frequently. I believe during last year's Golden Week Totori Plus and Meruru Plus went on sale for ~$25 each.

antibolo

Banned
I printed it and taped it beside my bed so that whenever I wake, I shall be reminded of this, the most grave of errors in human history. And my anger shall burn anew.
jW0bFXa.gif

This gif is what I'm eventually going to do if NISA doesn't announce the Another Episode localization soon.

Hope they include some cool stuff in the limited edition if they make one. The pre-order bonus in Japan was pretty nice (a plush with a slot on top for your phone). Here's a poopy photo.

I'd love anything with Monokuma. Alternatively, if we're reaching for the stars with our wish list, I'd love Danganronpa: Zero to be included. It will almost certainly not happen, of course, but would be nice.

If you can catch on to the correct path, you shouldn't need checkpoints. ;p Most of the game's levels can be completed in less than 10 minutes. Behind You is a little short, but it's a well made game. The developer is working on an RPG next. He developed some other PSM titles too, but I haven't played them.

Yeah I was surprised how short Behind You is. Seems like if you built all that framework you would have created more levels.

Thanks for watching. Yeah I can see why people don't start playing a game cold because it is annoying to watch somebody play badly and fumble in tutorials. It is harder than it looks to do a playing a video game video. Listening to myself, I realized I do so many annoying things while talking. Getting better tho. I think this is helping me be a better speaker which is needed because I have to do a lot of it now for work.

Was thinking of giving up Appli Archives but it gives me cool images like this from Buta-San:

p1VAKqk.jpg
3OOKwQV.jpg

people only bought lets fish because of anime girls. kind of sad
I only bought Let's Fish because it was a fishing game. That is a lot sadder.

Tizoc

Is there some way to re-orginize the download list on one's Vita? I think I read that if you edit the list in SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com for your account it can be done?

wilflare

Is there some way to re-orginize the download list on one's Vita? I think I read that if you edit the list in SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com for your account it can be done?

not sure about that but there's a script you can run on the WebStore to add filters

nampad

Yeah I was surprised how short Behind You is. Seems like if you built all that framework you would have created more levels.

Thanks for watching. Yeah I can see why people don't start playing a game cold because it is annoying to watch somebody play badly and fumble in tutorials. It is harder than it looks to do a playing a video game video. Listening to myself, I realized I do so many annoying things while talking. Getting better tho. I think this is helping me be a better speaker which is needed because I have to do a lot of it now for work.

Was thinking of giving up Appli Archives but it gives me cool images like this from Buta-San:

p1VAKqk.jpg
3OOKwQV.jpg

I only bought Let's Fish because it was a fishing game. That is a lot sadder.

Is Buta-San good? The pics are intriguing.

Top Bottom