• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Games June - NBA2K16 and Gone Home

Two games I'd never buy otherwise and another GoW game I've never played to get me excited for GoW4 at E3!

Not games I would have ever picked, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

BadWolf

Nothing for me but highly recommend Siren to those who haven't played it, it's easily the best survival horror game of last gen.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Siren huh? Still not re-subbing to PS+ for it though.

Ridley327

Hmm, most are Sony published, are other publishers not paying ball, sony being cheap or is MS muscling in?

Both PS4 games are third party. For PS3 and especially Vita, there's really not much else they can offer at this point that's viable from a third party perspective in the face of both platforms being in the sunset stage of their lives.

Tagyhag

Bleh, I can see this being good for other people but not for me.

Already beat Gone Home and that's not a game I'd beat twice.

NBA2K16 is cool but I rather have an exclusive.

At least they're stepping it up in terms of quality.

I think the last time I played a basketball game was on a PS2 demo disc. Ill try it out, why not. And Gone Home is ok I guess. Nothing I really care about.

Koh

Worst month for me ever. Can't win them all I guess, and lots of people will love this lineup.

I'll try out the non ps4 games. Hopefully one clicks.

Looks like subs will also have double discounts.

Cjy7Sb7VEAAmDJc.jpg:large

Producer

those vita offerings...at least we can hope to get decent psp titles in the future. Sure beats mediocre first party titles and indies that go for a dollar

Seventy5

I just checked 2k16, it's back to normal price. I know it was on sale for $40 as recently as Saturday because I thought if the rumour thread when I saw it in the Deals section. Hope nobody bought it!

NoKisum

Ugh, this fucking sucks. Why can't they give out real games like Uncharted 4 or Overwatch?

[/sarcasm]

I have Gone Home on PC, will probably double dip for trophies.

Great month if you don't own some of these titles. Gone Home is short and sweet but well worth the run through-- even literally as there is a speed run trophy. Echochrome and Siren are solid classics. My friend can stop playing NBA2k16 so I imagine it ain't half bad.

Siren?
Ps4 HD remake in the works?
Can only dream

Hopefully using this as a way to ramp up vocal enthusiasm for a remaster or new entry. Siren is great and holy shit at those people who've never played it before sight jacking their first Shibito. Gonna be great.

BadWolf

Also, for anyone who may have been scared off by the original game (which is a masterpiece, but brutally difficult), Blood Curse is by far the easiest game in the series.

It's a lot more user friendly overall with much better controls and mechanics.

You can also play the whole game in 1st person if you want. You can switch between 1st and 3rd person freely at any time.

seabass0

Little Deviants?! Wow, I think we've literally run out of Vita games to give away for free.

Otherwise, good PS4 month. Really looking forward to Gone Home

Jawmuncher

Another rather unimpressive month. Siren Blood Curse is by far the biggest highlight to me. Think it's a little funny how Sony feels like this is a strong month with how they presented it on the blog.

Clearos

paid $40 for a year of ps+ and I'll put around 100 hours into 2k alone.

Job well done +, take the rest of the year off.

Top Bottom